• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Drizz, sorry, missed your PM last night. Was playing Civ 5 multi player all night long. Have plans tentatively to do so again tonight! We can play tomorrow though. I get home around 4:30 central and am home all night

Can we play tonight/today if possible? I have a date tomorrow with a girl from work, hopefully I'll be too busy to play a game.

I'd appreciate it if some1 with a computer checked steam for bob, mine broke

LiveWire

Hey Smokey when can you play? I'll be playing NHL from around 9:30PM onward your time, so if you can go around 8:30 that would be great.

rinse82

GG Wellie, you outplayed me but I just got some breaks when I needed them.

Did Eli get hurt on that last fumble?

Welker out 6 weeks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Wellie, you outplayed me but I just got some breaks when I needed them.

Did Eli get hurt on that last fumble?

Welker out 6 weeks.
I don't think so. Your DT play kept blowing up all of my inside runs which are my bread and butter. Further, your O was unstoppable after you got rolling.

It's really awesome having Eli this year as opposed to Bradford. The difference is huge, I feel like I can make any throw and I try to sling a lot. That first pick was a good defensive play call. It was third down and you had called blitzes in the first two, that time you called a zone and caught me sleeping. The second pick was infuriating.

I can't run the ball at all this year, I don't want to get forced into passing mode, we all know how that ends.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Your peer has been kicking for excessive grieving?

Hahaha.

Never seen that before. That lag was horrible anyways. I couldn't even call a play. Much less make a pass or play defense.
If that's how our connection is gonna be Crow you can have the win. I'm assuming FMT can set you as the winner. I wasn't doing anything there at all.

I mean I pay top dollar for a 25 down/ 10 up internet connection and when I can't actually pick a defensive play in time there is something fundamentally wrong with this game.
I took five years off from this game and its no better than it was.
Smh.

TheCrow

Your peer has been kicking for excessive grieving?

Hahaha.

Never seen that before. That lag was horrible anyways. I couldn't even call a play. Much less make a pass or play defense.

It said i was disconnected due to network inactivity. But the lag was terrible. My game against the cardinals was just fine and there's nothing wrong with my internet. Want to give it another go?

I get 50 down and 10 up so that shouldn't be an issue.

I wasn't "living up to expectations". I was busting my ass, but not having good enough results for them, working nearly 50 hour weeks. Blah, whatever. I'm over it. What's done is done. I'm already job searching, no rest for the fired.

wait did you already graduate or were you doing this and school?

Birdman02

I wasn't "living up to expectations". I was busting my ass, but not having good enough results for them, working nearly 50 hour weeks. Blah, whatever. I'm over it. What's done is done. I'm already job searching, no rest for the fired.
that sucks man. best of luck with the job search.

that said, any chance you wanna play madden tonight?

Nightz

GG CB, not much defense in that game on both sides. Fun game though. I hate it when I switch defenders and it doesn't switch to the guy I'm expecting it to. :(

Kept running it in OT hoping for you to start blitzing so I could set up the pass. Thankfully I got the look I wanted at the end.

Also, sorry to hear about the job DM!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG. Defense is super frustrating. Seems like all they ever wanna do is dry hump the offensive player. And If there is any sort of lag you might as well just put the controller down. The offensive numbers are gonna be real interesting at the end of the season for everyone

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Come work for me, DM.

Top Bottom