• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Are you allowed to run no huddle/read option this year? Only seems fair

Its funny cause when FMT was considering banning it because it was "overpowered", i told him its kind of overpowered in real life too at this moment in time. So it was sim. I was right!

I did try doing the no huddle out of the spread formation that the eagles have in their playbook. Its pretty effective. I only plan on breaking that out against certain people on rainy days, though.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
You should change player progression to end of the season. Only affects cpu teams. That way a human on auto pilot won't get screwed.

eznark

Banned
Anyone getting killzone today? I was going to download it but its 4 gigs and I don't think want to pay a cab just to go to GameStop.

eznark

Banned
What happened to your car pal?

I am in Orlando and Baltimore this week. If it had been just one I probably would have driven but I need to be in both on Wednesday and it just didn't work. I also couldn't really justify a rental to myself since I am never leaving the hotels.

Smokey

Call of duty ghosts you now fight in space in the campaign

Wow

I knew infinity ward were the true innovators of this industry. They did give us cod4

Somnia

Wow

I knew infinity ward were the true innovators of this industry. They did give us cod4

lol the space part was something else for sure

To be honest though I haven't enjoyed a CoD single player since black ops 1, but I think Ghosts looks good.

Mrbob

Drizz, sorry, missed your PM last night. Was playing Civ 5 multi player all night long. Have plans tentatively to do so again tonight! We can play tomorrow though. I get home around 4:30 central and am home all night.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me at night I'm more than likely playing something on Steam. Send a message there.

Anyone getting killzone today? I was going to download it but its 4 gigs and I don't think want to pay a cab just to go to GameStop.

Waiting on the PS4 version.

I'll get the Vita version on a PSN sale.

Wow

Lol, how many different times has the US been invaded now?

brentech

Between Dota and...well, Dota, I have too much shit to play. While I play long quarters, I've only played like 4 games of Madden and actually think GTAV will be enjoyable, so I'll probably wait on Killzone:M

I haven't done much on my Vita recently. Not for the lack of content though, as I've already completed about 12 games and still own another 15 that I've either barely touched or haven't even started.

Football season doesn't help any of this.

brentech

Dont know if I should just 'upgrade' from the 4 to 5s or look at other phones. My brother is kind of iffy on his HTC One. Mostly because the signal seems worse or dead in areas where is previous phone wasn't. and friends with him were working.
might just be his device, but yea.

I need to upgrade though

eznark

Banned
I've had way better signal but I thin that just coincided with a new tower, so I can't attribute that to the new phone.

I ended up walking to a GameStop. It's hot as duck here! FMT let's play some KillZone tonight!

Trasher

I know that feeling buddy. We introduce the gift of Dota onto these heathens and where is our reward? No, instead we are treated like second-class citizens as though we were some kind of scum like Soka.

No love. Except from my good NFC brother eznark!

Me and Trebius are scheduled to play tonight.

Good news for you east coasters that play me: I'm getting a promotion/new job and my hours are going to change drastically in the next few weeks. Gonna be working from 10pm to 8am PST. Should be an interesting change lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I had been waiting for this 5S announcement since my OG iphone 4 is on it's last legs and as normal Apple completely underwhelms.

Debating on what to do, I need a new personal phone for sure but I'm not certain I want to pay $400 for a 64 gb model. I already have a Galaxy S4 for work. Maybe I'll just wait for reviews.

LukeSmith

And now, you can choose color.

I have many Apple products. My Air is my favorite computer ever, but the pretension of introducing color as personal expression for your phone is pretty sad

Top Bottom