• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

lol I hope you guys are prepared for 7am madden or that shit is getting simmed

I don't want to hear any bitching! Sacrifice a little and get up early so we can...

did anybody duck out of the 360 franchise yet lol? i'm probably gonna buy the GOD, i played the demo and it's way better than the last one i have (10). you guys recommend this years? i have an occasional itch to play video football and blitz satisfies it when there are people online to play but there rarely are...and this demo def shits over the copy of 10 that i have. franchise mode (off and on) good?

LJ11

Good game Sanj.

You almost choked that shit away in remarkable fashion. I don't know where EJ was throwing some of those passes, the 4th down on the GL was a money play, Woods wide open.

I'm going to crush you next game.

Edit: CJ fucking hurt, you breath on this dude and he gets hurt. Dude has never been hurt!

Week 2

Next vance date: Thursday @ 7:45 pm pst

Games:

Jets @ Pats
Rams @ Falcons
Chargers @ Eagles
Cowboys @ Chiefs
Dolphins @ Colts
Titans @ Texans
Redskins @ Packers
Browns @ Ravens
Panthers @ Bills
Vikings @ Bears
Saints @ Bucs
Lions @ Cards
Jags @ Raiders
Broncos @ Giants
49ers @ Seahawks
Steelers @ Bengals

NFC OPOTW: Calvin Johnson Jr. (Lions) - 16 rec, 309 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: Xavier Rhodes (Lions) - 5 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Phillip Rivers (Chargers) - 21/35, 383 yards, 4 TD, 1 Int
AFC DPOTW: TJ Ward (Browns) - 4 tackles, 3 int

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
In his defense I'd much rather wake up early than stay up late to play. I get too pumped then its hard to fall asleep then the whole next day is just fucked.

RINSE.

In his defense I'd much rather wake up early than stay up late to play. I get too pumped then its hard to fall asleep then the whole next day is just fucked.

RINSE.

Thanks.. at least one person feels me on this issue.

I'm usually so salty over a loss(which is the most probable outcome, lets be honest) it takes me another hour to calm down and get some sleep.

Sokantish

Thanks.. at least one person feels me on this issue.

I'm usually so salty over a loss(which is the most probable outcome, lets be honest) it takes me another hour to calm down and get some sleep.

You know what I do after I lose a game to cool me down? I play some League of Legends! Maybe I'll invite you next time.

No, it was the Jags owner.... and phee outed his boy. He is a two-teamer! I should have gotten to play the CPU for that fact alone!

He's making me wait too, Shake. I'm about to get FMT to put him on AP

I'm just going to pretend like I failed a 2 point conversion at the end

GG Luke

Also did Brian Hartline drop it in the endzone there or was that a deflected ball? Couldn't tell. I thought he dropped it. Fucking trash :(

LukeSmith

I'm just going to pretend like I failed a 2 point conversion at the end

GG Luke

Also did Brian Hartline drop it in the endzone there or was that a deflected ball? Couldn't tell. I thought he dropped it. Fucking trash :(

He dropped it.

I am done kicking the ball off. Break to the outside, easy return TD, nice work Tib

Top Bottom