• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Week 3

Next vance date: Sunday @ 7:30 pst

Games:

Chiefs @ Eagles
Texans @ Ravens
Giants @ Panthers
Lions @ Redskins
Chargers @ Titans
Cards @ Saints
Bucs @ Pats
Packers @ Bengals
Rams @ Cowboys
Browns @ Vikings
Falcons @ Dolphins
Bills @ Jets
Colts @ 49ers
Jags @ Seahawks
Bears @ Steelers
Raiders @ Broncos

NFC OPOTW: Mike Vick (Eagles) - 15/28, 5 TD, 0 int, 6 carries, 70 yards
NFC DPOTW: Daryl Washington (Cardinals) - 5 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int

AFC OPOTW: Phillip Rivers (Chargers) - 23/31, 401 yards, 5 TD
AFC DPOTW: Dion Jordan (Dolphins) - 8 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 FF

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry, friends. figured i didnt have time for 2 but Ferny wanted to try and see if we could get one going.

McNei1y

gg trasher. Some unfortunate turnovers for you early on. Also, fuck kick returns. And I should've called a timeout on that onside kick. Total brain fart. Dudes' couldn't grab the ball to save their life.

Trasher

gg trasher. Some unfortunate turnovers for you early on. Also, fuck kick returns.

CJ was lined up in all of the wrong positions in the first couple drives, and I don't know why??? And yeah: second carry of the game = fumble. At least when I'm throwing the ball it sort of feels like I have some control over turnovers.

Kickoffs are so fucking terrible in this game. I returned two and nearly had a third one. Is there anyway we can fix this crap? The AI is just too easy to juke out in my opinion. Even on defense too. No one can tackle shit.

This is by far the worst Madden game I've played. Makes last year's game look really good. I was honestly gonna be so mad for you if I had actually pulled that game out at the end.

CJ was lined up in all of the wrong positions in the first couple drives, and I don't know why??? And yeah: second carry of the game = fumble. At least when I'm throwing the ball it sort of feels like I have some control over turnovers.

Kickoffs are so fucking terrible in this game. I returned two and nearly had a third one. Is there anyway we can fix this crap? The AI is just too easy to juke out in my opinion. Even on defense too. No one can tackle shit.

This is by far the worst Madden game I've played. Makes last year's game look really good. I was honestly gonna be so mad for you if I had actually pulled that game out at the end.

oh i can kick the KR issue by making kick power insanely powerful... but then the problem of FG's comes into play!

McNei1y

I think the running is great... at least lanes are. And then they go and fuck it up by making open field tackling a pain in the ass to perform. On one of those kick offs, your dude did a slow ass spin move, bumped into one of his blockers, and then turn up field and advance another 35 yards. You had possession of the ball for a good 10 seconds it felt like lol. The AI defenders don't do anything either.

Trasher

oh i can kick the KR issue by making kick power insanely powerful... but then the problem of FG's comes into play!

That's not the problem though. The problem is that you can juke fuckers out too easily with that much space. The pursuit of players is dogshit this year.

I think the running is great... at least lanes are. And then they go and fuck it up by making open field tackling a pain in the ass to perform. On one of those kick offs, your dude did a slow ass spin move, bumped into one of his blockers, and then turn up field and advance another 35 yards. You had possession of the ball for a good 10 seconds it felt like lol. The AI defenders don't do anything either.

The reason running is better now is because the AI defenders are so bad. They have no reaction time and they react way too late.

Rorschach

Sorry I sucked game 2. Rusty with rikki and never recovered from early lane frustration. Was playing flustered all game.

As an aside: live when I say stop pushing the lane in so far and to stop auto attacking it's because A) that's dangerous territory and B)there's essentially 3 of them there since LS was down there jungling. Not to mention middle could come in and we had no vision to start since no one got wards.

ColdBlooded33: if we ever get a jungler i wanna try drow solo
ColdBlooded33: if its best of 5 we have room for me to fuck up and fail
mastershake: drow solo is horrible
mastershake: especially suicide lane
mastershake: drow needs really good babysitters
ColdBlooded33: i should jsut mid drow then
ColdBlooded33: FUCK IT
mastershake: not a good mid either!
ColdBlooded33: bullshit
ColdBlooded33: im 3-0 with her mid
mastershake: drow is a shit hero brah
ColdBlooded33: you must have played with bad drow's
ColdBlooded33: either Ferny or AT said she was a great hero
ColdBlooded33: or AZ
ColdBlooded33: one of those vets

THE DROW IS COMING FOR CROW!!!

BE AFRAID

Watching VOD 2

Saw it on stream that the casters didnt know what the prizes were.... I announced prizes!

Winning team players each get a $15-20 steam gift of their choice
People who go unpicked get something small (maybe a key or something!)
Casters get $10-15 steam gift of their choice (trasher owes me $5 for talking about madden on cast)

There will be a community chosen special prize too!

Top Bottom