• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Trasher

Drow is great in your guys' tier. You just need to protect her and hope the other team is bad enough to not gank her since she's the easiest hero in the game to kill.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Drow is great in your guys' tier. You just need to protect her and hope the other team is bad enough to not gank her since she's the easiest hero in the game to kill.

Ferny: and drow is still great

Hey Mastershake

iQySe4nbjKTCY.gif

brentech

alright. just had a contractor over to draw up some estimates on basement finishing and a small job in or master bathroom.

now i can finally re-watch our games.

edit: having casters is the best thing ever, and the game hasn't even started, props!

BigAT

That lane gave me so much gold. It was glorious!

If anything you failed in taking advantage of it as much as you could have.

Also in game 2, Bob buys a Mek at 31 minutes in that never actually finds his way into his inventory and ends the game on the courier. Also the team already had a Mek.

Also in game 2, Bob buys a Mek at 31 minutes in that never actually finds his way into his inventory and ends the game on the courier. Also the team already had a Mek.

In my defense, I kept trying to get Bob to initiate with his missle and he kept not having any mana. Probably because he was shooting his wave of terror in random directions.

Boobs is the best. You gotta let boobs do what he does. Therein lies his greatness!

brentech

that squeaking whistle noise throughout the entire stream is the worst

and i feel like the only swap they noticed of mine was the horrific one that almost saved someone at our mid tower. my swap on shadow shaman was majestic trapping him in his own sentries

Gg Cola. You won because I accidentally hot lateral on a kick return. What a ridiculous int at the end! I think it hot a helmet and a foot then goes straight in the air for you. My fault though, X was a TD

Colasante

What a weird ass game, Drizz. That was kind of fun but damn, there were a lot of strange plays. My bizarre fumble on the goal line for your touchdown, your failed pitch that led to my touchdown, and so many broken plays on defense.

Standings

AFC
North(7-3)

Bengals(2-0)
Ravens(2-0)
Steelers (2-1)
Browns(1-2)

South(5-3)
Texans(2-0)
Jaguars(2-0)
Colts(1-1)
Titans(0-2)

East(4-4)
Dolphins(1-1)
Bills(1-1)
Patriots(1-1)
Jets(1-1)

West(3-5)
Raiders(1-1)
Broncos(1-1)
Chargers(1-1)
Chiefs(0-2)

NFC
North(4-7)

Packers(1-1)
Bears(1-2)
Vikings(1-2)
Lions(1-2)

South(3-5)
Saints(2-0)
Buccaneers(1-1)
Falcons(0-2)
Panthers(0-2)

East(4-6)
Eagles(1-1)
Giants(1-1)
Cowboys(1-2)
Redskins(1-2)

West(6-3)
Rams(3-0)
49ers(2-0)
Seahawks(1-1)
Cardinals(0-2)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Are more dota tourny games happening tonight?

Maybe we wont have a ditry fucking cheater this time.

Top Bottom