• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Ramirez

All my games have been lag fests so far and it is affecting on field performance. I don't know if it is lag or what but I had two situations where my receiver randomly decided to screw me over. Had a pass over the goal line to Marshall who decided to run out of the end zone before he caught the ball and get tackled at the half yard line. Next play I fumble the ball away and get no points. Then on a 4th and 3 I hit Bennett on a small hitch play and he runs backwards past the first down marker and I'm stopped on downs. Not really enjoying the game this year, too much garbage.

I find the owner stuff much more interesting than playing the game.

Our game wasn't laggy, the game is trash though.

Kind of wish I would have passed on this one, and sold my 360 while its still worth something.

How many games are left?

Mrbob

Game was laggy for me. Maybe you are used to that though!

ElTorro is the new gif king on GAF:

iOkfYZoLz2ATi.gif

Nightz

GG Live, I can't play D in this game. Think I'll just ride out the rest of this season and wait to see if the PS4 version is fixed. Dota and NHL are far more appealing at this point.

Mrbob

So the best trade in offer going from 360 to PS4 on Madden is at Best Buy. They'll give you a 45 dollar trade in credit through Oct 5. I hope we can get season one done by then because I want to maximize my trade in value.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I need to play some practice games. I'm finally playing a lag free game and my decision making is killing me. I just threw the ball directly at Pheenix, my guy was no where open. I didn't even throw to the guy I wanted to. Just hit the A button out of excitement I guess and had set my controller down before the ball was even caught.
It was that or throw it into the wall. Haha

And another TD to a player that looked very very open

Generation shift limits us to one season again?!

And I wouldn't put any faith in the gameplay or online performance being any better on next gen version! Sorry to be a Debbie downer bros!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well if if I ever come in here and blame lag for my losses please tell me to shut up. I'm straight up really bad at this game.

Pheenix you beat me down something serious man. GG on you!

Sokantish

??

Truelize you're suppose to say gg game is trash

And I wouldn't put any faith in the gameplay or online performance being any better on next gen version! Sorry to be a Debbie downer bros!

What're you talking about? Next gem is gonna save madden! The reason this one is so bad is because they've been working so hard on the real madden. It's so obvious!

I don't know if gameplay will be any better, but I suspect it'll at least be different. Aren't they using a different engine for next gen?

LJ11

People are tired of the same old shit I think. A new coat of paint isn't going to change a thing.

brentech

I don't know if gameplay will be any better, but I suspect it'll at least be different. Aren't they using a different engine for next gen?
Yea. All EA sports titles using the ignite engine. With each team able to tweak it into the confines of their sport.
EA is saying all the right, promoting things, but whether they can actually capture it all is the test. (but the mere fact that they acknowledge their mistakes of current Gen and know what the right things are, at a minimum, is a plus)

We'll see. It's hard to expect the right things when they've undermined themselves at every step in current gen. But there's hope!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Holy crap I'm dumb (uninformed). I never thought to reorder my depth chart manually or auto and I I didn't have backups for several of my defensive positions. Hopefully this would explain how when I would go to choose a play the majority of my players would be red in the playcall menu.

Some positions I had the lowest rated player in the starting spot too. The only plus is he gained the most exp points.

Hope this makes a difference.

Ramirez

I remember last gen, the last Madden was the best the series had ever seen, and at the end of this one, we've got a game that is no where near being their best version, sad times.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I remember last gen, the last Madden was the best the series had ever seen, and at the end of this one, we've got a game that is no where near being their best version, sad times.

That last season we had on the Xbox (Ray Lewis cover) was the best sports game season I have ever played. That game was phenomenal.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember playing madden 06 on ps2 at E3 and knowing just right away it was exactly what I wanted. I don't think I've had that same feeling since.

I remember playing madden 06 on ps2 at E3 and knowing just right away it was exactly what I wanted. I don't think I've had that same feeling since.

was that the vision cone madden? I never played that one but it looked so awesome. Not sure why they would get rid of a gameplay element that is such a vital part for the defense.

bring back vision cones!

edit--- haha madden 25 didnt even make the list! gg game is trash

Trasher

was that the vision cone madden? I never played that one but it looked so awesome. Not sure why they would get rid of a gameplay element that is such a vital part for the defense.

bring back vision cones!

edit--- haha madden 25 didnt even make the list! gg game is trash

Yeah it did: a piece of dog shit

BigAT

Would there be significant interest in having the other games of the grudge match cast? If enough people were interested, I would consider getting the replays and casting them with someone.

Would there be significant interest in having the other games of the grudge match cast? If enough people were interested, I would consider getting the replays and casting them with someone.

I would love for that to happen.

Game 5 will hopefully happen sometime late next week. Hopefully we can have the AT/Rubx combo cast live again!

Sanjuro

People playing this DOTA thing? If things don't pick up in the next hour or so, I may stumble in some games drunk and learn how to finally play.

Somnia

I may only be around on the weekends for dota going forward in October. Won't be getting home till 1030-11pm CST (long story, not work related) on the weekdays, won't last too long hopefully.

Splat

I may only be around on the weekends for dota going forward in October. Won't be getting home till 1030-11pm CST (long story, not work related) on the weekdays, won't last too long hopefully.
So late night dota is fine, what's the problem?

Birdman02

When is the advance? I haven't heard anything from the Cardinal's owner yet. I've posted a few times in here, and I sent him a PM this morning...but no response.

Top Bottom