• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Splat

Apparently I didn't have latest roster, wonder if that still fucks you

Hm, this pub game is lagged as shit too. I just upgraded my router what the hell. Dota plays fine!

Maybe I'll try custom firmware on the router if I can't get this working.

Also nhl can't talk shit about networking

BigAT

He went to the center of the field and "slid" or whatever the fuck he did. Either way, if he just placed the ball down it should have been ruled a fumble. If not ruled a fumble on the field the refs should have flagged ASU. It certainly should not have been a play that resulted in the clock running out.

The other reason for this idiotic play is that Kyle French (my old neighbor!) fucking sucks donkey cock and needs the ball in the perfect spot in order to have a prayer of making it. So much failure.

Oh well, at least they're better than Rutgers.

Hey, at least we won yesterday. The Big Ten looked absolutely pathetic yesterday, I think we'll fit in just fine. It's been an overrated conference for many years in everything except prestige and cable subscriptions.

I like that you ignored the fact that your QB doesn't even know about the new spike rule and tried to clock it with :02 left on the clock. Refereeing aside, it's still really awful clock management and awareness. He's standing there casually talking to the refs as time ticks away.

Mrbob

So now there are rumblings the next gen port of GTA5 may be PS4 exclusive. Of course Take Two/Rockstar won't say anything on this for awhile. Seems too crazy to be true but Take Two does owe Sony one for letting them out of the GTA4 PS3 exclusivity contract and they may be coming to collect.

Think I'll be switching my pre order to PS3 now in case there is a cheap upgrade option to PS4.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So now there are rumblings the next gen port of GTA5 may be PS4 exclusive. Of course Take Two/Rockstar won't say anything on this for awhile. Seems too crazy to be true but Take Two does owe Sony one for letting them out of the GTA4 PS3 exclusivity contract and they may be coming to collect.

Think I'll be switching my pre order to PS3 now in case there is a cheap upgrade option to PS4.

Who are you kidding

eznark

Banned
Hey, at least we won yesterday. The Big Ten looked absolutely pathetic yesterday, I think we'll fit in just fine. It's been an overrated conference for many years in everything except prestige and cable subscriptions.

I like that you ignored the fact that your QB doesn't even know about the new spike rule and tried to clock it with :02 left on the clock. Refereeing aside, it's still really awful clock management and awareness. He's standing there casually talking to the refs as time ticks away.

Ignored it by saying the reason the Badgers lost is beacuse Stave sucks cock?

Mrbob

I love sunday ticket mobile. On the road and can watch the Bears on my Nexus 4. I'm going to be pissed if I can't buy a mobile/PC sub next year.

Who are you kidding

Hey now I've have the 360 version pre ordered and was going to keep it that way until I saw everyone going to PS3.

Is this the power of marketing at work? GTA4 was marketed by MS. GTA5 is being marketed by Sony.

Edit: Kill yourself Bears special teams. Give up a TD on opening kickoff. :(

simit, this is awful\

lol, kickoff "L run" is so hilarious

And I thought Marcus Thigpen was elite :(

I've noticed that run does work really easily sometimes, but sometimes it doesn't. I think it's basically just because if you go down the middle people make blocks and hold blocks way too easily so you let them suction the defenders first and then go boooooom

sometimes guys end up going around the edge anyways. seems 75/25

Zep

Banned
No huddle, 4th downs, ejected from previous leagues, it was good of Phee to bring vumpler back to the league

If he doesn't IM you in the middle of a game, telling you there is a world renowned doctor sitting in his living room, so thats why hes manually splitting all his defensive lineman...Its not Vumpler.

Already over it. Redskins are the worst team in the NFC and one of the worst in all of football.

yeah we already saw what happens to the packers when they play a decent team. luckily for you, you play in a division full of awful teams so you'll get a patriots style free pass into the playoffs. unfortunately for you, you'll get destroyed by any numbers of decent teams in the NFC once you actually get there. its ok though, trent dilfer 2.0 got his ring for you guys and NOBODY can take that away!

eznark

Banned
yeah we already saw what happens to the packers when they play a decent team. luckily for you, you play in a division full of awful teams so you'll get a patriots style free pass into the playoffs. unfortunately for you, you'll get destroyed by any numbers of decent teams in the NFC once you actually get there. its ok though, trent dilfer 2.0 got his ring for you guys and NOBODY can take that away!

Mighty mouthy for a guy who hadn't even tasted his first human shit the last time the Niners won anything.

Mighty mouthy for a guy who hadn't even tasted his first human shit the last time the Niners won anything.

sounds like you're still mad about last week. no shame in losing to a clearly superior team over and over and over again! just concentrate on your win against the awful redskins and your inevitable wins against the horrible bears, vikings and lions. that'll give your dumb ass yokel fans something to be hopeful for!

Rorschach

Eagles ruined my day. Got back to SD to see Rivers jerseys all over the place. Last week's sport radio was so entertaining. This week is gonna suck.

Lol kaeperpick

eznark

Banned
Um, hell yes

Although tonight I won't be able to play as much

I think we could have enough for an in house? It depends on if McNeily shows up though, he's been a no show for the last few nights!

Cool, let me know. I'll probably play DOTA during the game.

Top Bottom