• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Splat

Doubt I'll be free after the game.

Lets play dota. At least that game I can play and watch TV at the same time!
I'm trying to repeatedly connect to ea servers and it keeps failing :(
Tomorrow before nfl starts?
According to Twitter its not just me.

ibmc4V8FhxeqC.gif

This is going to get so much use going forward

lulz at that judge scoring it a draw... gtfo with that shit!

What happened in the Wisconsin game?
Badgers kneel it to center up game winning chip shot FG.
QB does it weird and places ball instead of kneeling, ruled he gave himself up not a fumble.
ASU DT jumps on ball cause he thought it was a fumble. Should've been a delay of game on him.
Ref takes forever to place ball, holds hand up in a "wait" gesture to Wisconsin OLine who's trying to snap a spike for FG.
Time expires.
ASU storms field.
Refs run off field.

The Badgers were down 32 to 30, at the Arizona State 15 yard line, and the ref let the final 8 seconds run off the clock without spotting the ball after the QB slid to the ground. So Wisconsin couldn't spike it and kick a FG. Complete screw job ending.

I saw the vid. Blame goes to that idiot qb too. Wtf was he thinking? In all my years I have never seen someone do that. You leave the ball there it allows for confusion and for the D to get its hands on the ball

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any of you guys try the work around to download Injustice for free?

It's downloading now for me. Pretty sweet little work around.

Striker

tomorrow @ after the niners/seachickens game
LJ and I have been having scheduling conflicts. Gonna hope to try after the Giants game if he's available (or wants to, I mean I'd rather watch SEA-SF myself lol). If we can't before the advance time you can auto me for the game and let him play. I won't be home after 10 EST.

eznark

Banned
That was a Pac 12 screw job from the start, the inconsistencies in PI calls were absurd and blatant but the loss falls on Stave. Totally clueless out there.

SPLAT LETS PAY AT 11!

eznark

Banned
He took a knee then laid the ball down instead of finding the ref and giving it to him hoping it would expedite the refs placing it. Instead the refs allowed ASU to jump on the ball and kill ten seconds which is clearly a penalty. Whatever, Stave should have completed like 6 wide open passes that would have led to points prior to that play.

eznark

Banned
He went to the center of the field and "slid" or whatever the fuck he did. Either way, if he just placed the ball down it should have been ruled a fumble. If not ruled a fumble on the field the refs should have flagged ASU. It certainly should not have been a play that resulted in the clock running out.

The other reason for this idiotic play is that Kyle French (my old neighbor!) fucking sucks donkey cock and needs the ball in the perfect spot in order to have a prayer of making it. So much failure.

Oh well, at least they're better than Rutgers.

Ferny

The replay is on ESPN. All he did was place the ball on the ground. I don't fault the defense for jumping on the ball and that looked to be the reason why it took so long to get going.

eznark

Banned
Ok, but the refs ruled he gave himself up, as such they should have flagged ASU for delay of game. The only correct outcomes of that play is a fumble or a flag.

eznark

Banned
Nightz, Wife is going to pick it up now. Can't wait.

FMT, sim the Pack-Bengals game. Unplayable. I guess some may suffer through that slideshow but no fucking thank you. Kickoffs had four pauses while the kicker made it to the ball. lol

It did make passing nice and easy as you got two or three snap shots of the defense before dropping three steps!

I hope you win Splat. Be a lame way to lose your undefeated-ness.

Top Bottom