• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

TheCrow

you ran the samething out of 3 wide when i had 4 lineman. then held LT to do that new shitty feature that makes the RB do random movements and the defense tweaks out

I was scared to death of fumbles and was holding down RB almost as soon as I crossed the line.

I felt that the majority of the defense that I faced was with only 3 down lineman and 2 LBs so I kept audibling to attack your defensive line. I don't even think Pead had that great of a game. 114 yards on 20 carries and a big chunk was a 24 yard run.

Mrbob

Don't get mad at me because I reminded you tonight how I pointed out last season lil wussle will be dominating the niners for the next decade!

I don't remember commenting on GTA5! I'm probably going to get it on 360 now because everyone just assumes I'll buy it on PS3! I'm more of a MS champion than over half this league!

Colasante

Good game, Splat. I guess I need to figure out how to stop AJ Green. Wow, I felt like your defensive line was dominant but I ended up with 11 pancakes and no sacks allowed.

Sanjuro

Went out and picked up GTA. I always forget how things never change around here. I'm usually recognized by a ton of people from when I used to run the old game store.

Gets old fast.

DMczaf

360 GTA the best version.

Thats what you guys get!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-grand-theft-auto-5-face-off

However, it's apparent that the PS3 version has an undeniable advantage in one area: even to the naked eye, ground textures on 360 are blurred as a result of what appears to be unoptimised asset streaming. Glitch or not, this basically amounts to concrete and grass textures appearing fuzzier beneath the feet of Trevor, Michael or Franklin, while the PS3 version's remain crystal clear. The 360 does command a minor advantage in frame-rate during synchronised play, but for shoot-outs and high-speed hurtles down the city streets, the PS3 can sometimes pull ahead in these metrics - though the difference is rarely perceptible either way. Since all else is identical across the board, the PS3 version is recommended on the grounds of image quality if you have the option.

huhuhuh

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I woke up this morning with the old itch to buy it but the reviews convinced me there is no rush. I'll probably pick it up for the PC but if not I'll play through it with my kids when it's being taught during their high school literature classes.

Yeah, I woke up this morning with the old itch to buy it but the reviews convinced me there is no rush. I'll probably pick it up for the PC but if not I'll play through it with my kids when it's being taught during their high school literature classes.

lol

please stop ditching us in hockey :( you missed a sweet OT victory and a terrible loss!

as well as #bigplays

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Mrbob

I know these face offs always focus on video, but one advantage the PS3 always had is uncompressed audio due to being on a Blu Ray disc. If you have a decent home theater system( if you don't, why not? Don't buy a 60" TV and then use your TV speakers. Can build your own amazing Home theater system for 1000-1500!) you can definitely tell the difference between compressed and uncompressed audio. Positional audio in PS3 games sound much cleaner. So after seeing these face offs equal and knowing the audio quality will be better on PS3 it is time to switch to PS3 GTA5.

Hopefully I can import all my data into GTA5 PS4.

But I gotta say what the fing f at blurry ground textures on the 360 version. I went away from console games because of this crap.

Splat

Good game, Splat. I guess I need to figure out how to stop AJ Green. Wow, I felt like your defensive line was dominant but I ended up with 11 pancakes and no sacks allowed.

Yeah they were able to get off blocks in the run game but not so much in the pass game for whatever reason. GG!

Any change Doto tourney game 5 can happen tonight? Anyone going to be around?

Game 5 needs to happen sometime this week. The sooner the better. Also, everyone start thinking of what they might like in case their team wins so i can gift stuff right away.

Ferny

Game 5 needs to happen sometime this week. The sooner the better. Also, everyone start thinking of what they might like in case their team wins so i can gift stuff right away.
I'll take doto keys please.

Nightz

I'll be around tonight.

Top Bottom