• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Thanks AT/Rubx!

Great work aside from a terribad pun

I couldn't stop it from coming out. It was like I'd been holding in a fart for hours and my body just couldn't prevent it from existing any further...I apologize profusely.

Luckily I got a prison-rape reference in there to balance things about a bit.

rinse82

Omg

Great game cb, that 3rd and 13 in OT was killer. Cromartie made the right break but went full retard at the last second

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Omg

Great game cb, that 3rd and 13 in OT was killer. Cromartie made the right break but went full retard at the last second

Yeah he made it out of the break faster than Mac but went a little too far. GG. Fucking AFC West wont let me be. 3 OT games in a row!

That was a great call and pass on your TD late. Perfect Cover 3 press beater there

Anyone interested in playing a little Dota?

ME

rinse82

Yeah he made it out of the break faster than Mac but went a little too far. GG. Fucking AFC West wont let me be. 3 OT games in a row!

That was a great call and pass on your TD late. Perfect Cover 3 press beater there

ME

I couldn't get any pass rush at all, too much time for Vick. Need to upgrade the DL.

Hope McCoy isnt out too long

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I didnt even check. Bryce Brown is a nice backup option but he doesnt have the speed.

Its weird because besides DRC shitting the bed at the end, the defense played well on both sides. If all games were like that this years version would be way more bearable. I dont have high hopes, though.

brentech

Just watched game 4. We just got tower wrecked so early on.
I appreciate the, "the game wasn't brentech's fault" at the end, lol. Guess I learned a bit about jungling listening to that as well.

Biggest lifestealer take away for me is to use enrage early, not reactionary. Too often getting locked down at the start of the fight and just totally blown up.
Was only my 3rd time playing him or so, but yea. Otherwise I didn't feel too bad about my play. At least not as bad as I felt while the game was going on.

Just watched game 4. We just got tower wrecked so early on.
I appreciate the, "the game wasn't brentech's fault" at the end, lol. Guess I learned a bit about jungling listening to that as well.

Biggest lifestealer take away for me is to use enrage early, not reactionary. Too often getting locked down at the start of the fight and just totally blown up.
Was only my 3rd time playing him or so, but yea. Otherwise I didn't feel too bad about my play. At least not as bad as I felt while the game was going on.

Yeah deff dont feel bad about your play. We threw you into a really rough situation playing a hero you never really played and being forced to jungle that hero(which you also never really did). Jungling certainly takes a bit of practice to get good at. You have to know the camps pretty well or it will slow you down quite a bit - amongst other things.

You certainly didn't cost us the game and you played fine. There were plenty of bigger issues in our play. Like late vac/walls, fighting in macropyre, getting 2bootz'd, etc...

lulz shockingly crow spams the HB draw from the gun nearly the entire game. i think he had 1 run that wasn't.

i did the samething on one drive to show him how fucking cheesy it is but he kept at it! not really his fault so much as the blocking in this game is just ridiculously overpowered. then i tie the game and with 20-ish seconds crows guy scores an 80 yard TD without being touched on a slant. bring back last years defense :(

TheCrow

It was hb iso and you kept lining up with only 3 defensive lineman. Since I have more blockers why wouldn't I run it up the middle.

Edit: and when you started running up the middle out of shotgun it forced me out of dollar/quarter since your oline just pushed me around. Had to line up with 4 down lineman and was able to contain your runs.

It was hb iso and you kept lining up with only 3 defensive lineman. Since I have more blockers why wouldn't I run it up the middle.

you ran the samething out of 3 wide when i had 4 lineman. then held LT to do that new shitty feature that makes the RB do random movements and the defense tweaks out

Top Bottom