• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Nightz

I don't necessarily view 79-70 as a team that sucks. They are playing below their expectations though. Now that sucks!

I may be away from my xbox today if the week advanced. So, Nightz, I am away from my house for the day (for now).

I just moved in to my place so I am going to be away from my CPU as well. I don't have anything to place it on. I have to go to IKEA for a desk.
I don't think we play each other this week.

LukeSmith

Enjoy this amazing quote, I think from Sessler on GTA:
"I can imagine, 200 years from now, like our reading of Dickens, the game will be regarded as a catalog of our contemporary travails, an accelerated reality bearing more truth than just gazing at our own reflection."

This dude just gaping himself over a video game. Has Tom Chick reviewed it yet

"I can imagine, 200 years from now, like our reading of Dickens, the game will be regarded as a catalog of our contemporary travails, an accelerated reality bearing more truth than just gazing at our own reflection."

I used to like Sessler, but this is just ludicrous.

eznark

Banned
That's why no one takes video games writers seriously. No wonder their greatest career ambition is to be forum moderators for a developer.

BigAT

That is the Citizen Kane of masturbatory game reviews. Good god, it reads like something out of The Onion.

eznark

Banned
Pac 12 has said Stave did in fact take a knee, that the situation was totally fucked and has reprimanded and sanctioned the officials involved.

Walnut Creek, Calif. -- Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott has reprimanded and taken additional sanctions against officials in Saturday night's Wisconsin at Arizona State game for failing to properly administer the end of game situation and act with appropriate urgency on the game's final play, it was announced today.

With 18 seconds remaining in the game, Wisconsin's quarterback ran the ball toward the center of the field, touched his knee to the ground and then placed the ball on the ground. There was initial uncertainty over whether the quarterback had taken a knee, given himself up or fumbled the ball. As a result several Arizona State players considered the ball live and a fumble, and attempted to recover the ball.

Neither the referee nor anyone on his crew moved with appropriate urgency to clearly communicate that the ball was to be spotted so play could resume promptly.

"This was an unusual situation to end the game," said Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott. “After a thorough review, we have determined that the officials fell short of the high standard in which Pac-12 games should be managed. We will continue to work with all our officials to ensure this type of situation never occurs again."

Smokey

What trash
This is why I don't read reviews anymore

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Looking through the Activity tab on steam

ColdBlooded33 has joined Steam Family Sharing.

eznark has joined Steam Family Sharing.

fokkusu has joined Steam Family Sharing.

Nightz has joined Steam Family Sharing.

BigAT has joined Steam Family Sharing.

Crow has joined Steam Family Sharing.

Ferny has joined Steam Family Sharing.

Sokanish has joined I WRESTLE WITH MANLY CREATURES SUCH AS HYDRAS AND BEARS.

I feel like this says so much.

Ferny

They play too early for us west coasters to cast. :(

The last casts were really lacking the humor that the Bang Shed brings. AT and RubX were try-harding too much. It ain't BTS guys!
I actually liked these recent casts more. The jokes are cool for a bit, but it's better to get some more insight on matches as they happen.

BigAT

They play too early for us west coasters to cast. :(

The last casts were really lacking the humor that the Bang Shed brings. AT and RubX were try-harding too much. It ain't BTS guys!

We were talking about it afterward and both of us agreed on this point. I take the blame for not steering it in that direction more often.

I think a nice mix of both is best. Too try hard on the casting doesn't work cause our starts/playstyle/skill level isn't good enough to be taken that serious. However, I think most of us are over the "lol let's shit on how horrible these guys are all cast"

Construction discussion and breaking down errors in teamfight or overall strategy mixed with some shit talk is fun. If all the vets want to cast and just shit on us the whole time, I rather have no cast.

I really enjoyed AT/Rubx + random guy I don't know casting

Just my 2 pennies... Y'all can do what you want

Top Bottom