• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Smokey

I really despise this gen at this point. Gta v apparently has a terrible framerate and a video shows it dipping into the teens when things started getting hectic.. Which is gta 90% of the time. Combined with vaseline 720p... Ugh

I really despise this gen at this point. Gta v apparently has a terrible framerate and a video shows it dipping into the teens when things started getting hectic.. Which is gta 90% of the time. Combined with vaseline 720p... Ugh

Graphics whores shouldn't bother with consoles breh!

Mrbob

These systems are from 2005. Only so much you can expect.

rinse82

How about EA/Tiburon fix something as simple as situational lighting for next-gen?

Me and CB had a 4pm game and the field was so dark I could barely see the ball. There was some sun on the first play of the game, but when we came out of the huddle for the 2nd play it went straight to dark lol.

Yes EA, the sun does go down during 4pm games, but please remember the stadiums do use their lights.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mastershake I will be ready to take my beating at 5:30 your time.

I want to play as soon as possible so I can put madden away and get to GTA.

eznark

Banned

Wow. That kills the tiny itch I had to go get it today.

How about EA/Tiburon fix something as simple as situational lighting for next-gen?

Me and CB had a 4pm game and the field was so dark I could barely see the ball. There was some sun on the first play of the game, but when we came out of the huddle for the 2nd play it went straight to dark lol.

Yes EA, the sun does go down during 4pm games, but please remember the stadiums do use their lights.

I really hope that they can have a NHL/FIFA like turn-around with Madden on the PS4 & XB1.

eznark

Banned
This is a game they'll be teaching in school FMT, I have plenty of time.

I think watching Vinny play it right now is probably way more fun than actually playing it. Visually it looks like hot stinky ass. How is this game worse looking than Sleeping Dogs? Seems crazy.

Sokantish

This is a game they'll be teaching in school FMT, I have plenty of time.

I think watching Vinny play it right now is probably way more fun than actually playing it. Visually it looks like hot stinky ass. How is this game worse looking than Sleeping Dogs? Seems crazy.

Did you play Sleeping Dogs on PC?

Ferny

I've been playing on PS3 since last night and have yet to see any framerate drops and things have gotten crazy in many spots. It's more than fine.

eznark

Banned
Oh my God, the guy responsible for Madden (and all sports games) is now in charge of EA.

gg, EA, enjoy dying in a fire of failure.

Mrbob

Wow. I didnt expect that at all. They must be banking on bringing back enough people vs. the cut they get off all the auction house stuff.
Loot 2.0 looks like a big deal. Cautiously optimistic about the expansion. Seems to be attacking all the issues of the base game.

Smokey

GAF told me console gaming was plug and play vs. PC.

So why am I having to wait 15 minutes+ to play the GOTY as it installs on my console only to have it run at 19fps with Vaseline on the screen

GAF told me console gaming was plug and play vs. PC.

So why am I having to wait 15 minutes+ to play the GOTY as it installs on my console only to have it run at 19fps with Vaseline on the screen

Gaf also told you console gaming was dead. You have a lot of fucking idiots on gaf!

Smokey

I've been playing on PS3 since last night and have yet to see any framerate drops and things have gotten crazy in many spots. It's more than fine.

wrong

it's noticeable within the games prologue and even worse when you get in the car and drive around with Franklin

Game also re confirms that the Dual Shock 3 completely fucking sucks.

Who the fuck is using the Vikings?
Hey cutie
I'm flying to South Florida tomorrow and will be busy, Ram. When are you available after that?
I posted this 2 days ago, maybe if u read the thread instead of just using us for imaginary halo leagues you'd be updated. Idk if I can play tonight, my Xbox is in the mail. I'm trying to get a hold of turbo penguin and see if I can go to his place to play our game. He hasn't returned me call.

Ramirez

Hey cutie

I posted this 2 days ago, maybe if u read the thread instead of just using us for imaginary halo leagues you'd be updated. Idk if I can play tonight, my Xbox is in the mail. I'm trying to get a hold of turbo penguin and see if I can go to his place to play our game. He hasn't returned me call.

I read from the advance on, if it was in there, I missed it. Ain't got time to keep up with this thread, too much DotA to sift through.

AIM me tonight if you can play.

Toss vs. Twins: The Showdown!

Let us in on that DL cheese and we'll have the trifecta.

Game also re confirms that the Dual Shock 3 completely fucking sucks.

Can't wait to have to play Madden on that trash!

GG shake, I guess you really didn't want to play.

I'm sorry for that I had a really shitty day and I didn't want to reschedule with you once again. I was legitimately trying in the beginning but things got out of hand quick. Just couldnt seem to gey anything going on either side of the ball. Gameflow'd the 2nd half.

I don't return kickoffs anymore cause I think its somewhat broken.

I promise i wasn't trying to waste your time with that game :(

Top Bottom