• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Rorschach

Guess the hero!

sRt25Aw.jpg

I could have had more kills if not for the lag.

brentech

nice game. was fun to watch. nice early game by Crows team, then shake's team really did a lot of work in the mid-late game crushing stuff

TheCrow

First time with LS. He's pretty fun. Now back to exclusively using doom. <3

FYI, don't google moe doom bringer. I feel weird now. >_>

eznark

Banned
That was a blast. I got to play Dazzle three times! Still my favorite hero.

LETS SET UP THE NEXT TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a shit load of fun guys! Thank you to everyone that played or participated in it. I will no doubt try to plan something like this again.

Now for the rewards!

Winning team( TEAM SHAKE WOOOOO!)

Find what you want on steam and let me know and i can gift it.

WINNING TEAM PLAYERS: Find anything on steam that you want between $15-$20

CASTERS: Find anything on steam that you want between $10-$15

STATS MAN TRASHA: $10!

Crow, my doto bro for life! $10!

The fill ins: Brentech and BOOBS $10!

If you think i missed you hit, let me know! PM ME WHAT YOU WANT SO I CAN TRACK THE GIFTS

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Sweet series, guys.

Appreciate you letting me take part.

Rorschach

As I was watching, I couldn't help but notice the ridiculous last hit numbers for mid or the fact that Lich, the squishiest guy on the board, was punking a level six Nyx. Just effing combo him. There was a point where I tuned in to mid lane and Lich was playing on dire's side and all Nyx was doing was limping around. Ult just sitting there and I believe bottle in inventory.

eznark

Banned
As I was watching, I couldn't help but notice the ridiculous last hit numbers for mid or the fact that Lich, the squishiest guy on the board, was punking a level six Nyx. Just effing combo him. There was a point where I tuned in to mid lane and Lich was playing on dire's side and all Nyx was doing was limping around. Ult just sitting there and I believe bottle in inventory.

The nyx stats were not great. There was a point like 20 minutes in where he was second to last in last hits/denies. Probably should've gone bottle before the boots so that he could spam the spikes a bit.

Top Bottom