• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

BigAT

FMT's letter to the editor got published.

original.jpg

Now that GTA5 is the best selling game of all time this means Rockstar can announce PS4/XB1/PC version?

fuck no. if i were take2 i would milk this AT LEAST until the first part of next year. and when you see sales dropping and dropping then you announce it. and guess what? they'll get another $60 from me. game is a lot of fun despite the technical problems.

GTA6 on next gen is going to be delicious in 2017!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What a weird trade. You never see shit like this.

Browns are getting ammo too trade up if needed for a QB.

eznark

Banned
eznark Gyro domination! That was fun.

Not sure why you're so happy Luke. Why would you want to piss away a first round pick on any running back, much less one who is injury prone and can only play on first and second down?

LukeSmith

eznark Gyro domination! That was fun.

Not sure why you're so happy Luke. Why would you want to piss away a first round pick on any running back, much less one who is injury prone and can only play on first and second down?

Only good for Madden team. This is a terrible deal for the Colts in real life.

A slow 3.4 ypc running back who was running (read: falling forward) behind an awesome Oline is coming to run behind a shitty one in Indy.

eznark

Banned
Skype CSR's solution to my problem was to tell me to reset my password so many times that I got super locked out of my account.

Fuck skype.

Top Bottom