• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

DOTA THROWDOWN GRUDGE MATCH CHECK IN

Gave Five tonight @ 10pm-ish (???????????????) EST. Quote and add your name if you are in. First five people on each team are the participants. Fuck your mom if you have a problem with it.

Team Shake

Shake
eznark
Az
Splat
CB???????

Team Crow
Livewire
Ferny
Crow
Nightz
????????????

CASTERS:

AT????
RUBX????
LUKEMS??????

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Pretty sure we're good on our end if you guys are going.

If Luke wants to cast though, I'd gladly give up my chair since he's more MaddenGAF.

Pretty sure we're good on our end if you guys are going.

If Luke wants to cast though, I'd gladly give up my chair since he's more MaddenGAF.

luke can be the color guy being as he will shit on our play most of the match!

AT - Guides discussion
Rubx - analysis (guys just lose your bottom rax... you can farm faster that way! ) :p
Luke - brings the lulz when we fuck up D:

Trasher

luke can be the color guy being as he will shit on our play most of the match!

AT - Guides discussion
Rubx - analysis (guys just lose your bottom rax... you can farm faster that way! ) :p
Luke - brings the lulz when we fuck up D:

How can I do the graphics shit? Where are those options?

I'm not going to be able to play after the advance, buddy. Sorry, but I'm on the east coast so that's pretty late. I was hoping FMT would do it earlier in the evening.

I guess you're going to have to tolerate shitty hotel internet then

And maybe there's a chance FMT does it earlier? What games are left and are they going to be played?

BigAT

6kHR0CN.gif

Trasher

last time you were in the casting booth all you wanted to talk about was how shitty madden 25 is!!
The casting booth only has room for two. Too crowded with more than that. I was just letting AT and RubX do their thing whilst letting everyone know how bad Madden 25 is. Shit, there were like 4 people I think in total trying to cast.

The casting booth only has room for two. Too crowded with more than that. I was just letting AT and RubX do their thing whilst letting everyone know how bad Madden 25 is. Shit, there were like 4 people I think in total trying to cast.

do you know how to do the stats stuff? you could just make up a bunch of random stats!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Good point on the Browns and a QB. Bridgewater or bust I guess.

CB I obviously can't play tonight, we can get together tomorrow or the next day.

Top Bottom