• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

brentech

just had an incredible match as dazzle. that felt good. had some really nice shallow graves, during the first real team fight and everything flowed our way from there.

eznark

Banned
just had an incredible match as dazzle. that felt good. had some really nice shallow graves, during the first real team fight and everything flowed our way from there.

He's so good!

Try him as a semi carry in those pub games. He can buttfuck people early. It's funny.

LiveWire

Anyone have a stream for the game?

freevpnaccess.com

Create a VPN login in Windows (the instructions are easy), use the Netherlands password from that website.

Go to gamepass.nfl.com, and enjoy.

BTW has anyone played Ironclad Legends? I'm a sucker for CCG-type games and it looks pretty good. Feeling burned after spending $12 on that POS Rogue Legacy so I wanna be sure it's worth $15.

eznark

Banned
I'm enjoying it. It's hard as fuck though! Kind of reminds me Clash of a Heroes in that there is constant momentum during the battles.

The card stuff doesn't seem all that important yet. The world is rad!

vanced!

next vance date: Monday @ 9 am pst

Games:

Bills @ browns
pats @ bengals
lions @ packers
seahawks @ colts
ravens @ dolphins
saints @ bears
eagles @ giants
chiefs @ titans
jags @ rams
panthers @ cards
broncos @ cowboys
chargers @ raiders
texans @ 49ers
jets @ falcons

NFC OPOTW: Julio Jones (Falcons) - 5 rec, 130 yards, 2 TD
NFC DPOTW: N. Suh (Lions) - 12 tackles, 5 sacks

AFC OPOTW: Andy Dalton (Bengals) - 17/24, 382 yards, 5 TD, 1 int
AFC DPOTW: Greg Toler (Colts) - 7 tackles, 2 int

I got accepted to the Petroleum Engineering program at Univ of Houston!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

First I smash Crow in the doto tourney and now this!

feelsfuckinggreatman

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Don't worry the ps4 league is coming soon!

You're right
Ryan.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Excellent conversations with my five year old son.

Jaxon: "Dad, I can count to a hundred".
Me/Dad: "oh yeah? How do you do that?"
Jaxon: "Well you have to skip a few"

Smokey

I got accepted to the Petroleum Engineering program at Univ of Houston!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

First I smash Crow in the doto tourney and now this!

feelsfuckinggreatman

Good shit. I thought you had been doing that though, what were you doing before?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys are jerks! Thanks for NOT teaching me how to play DOTA.

You cant be taught dota on the fly when have no basic clue whats happening. Its crow's fault for letting that happen THEN getting pissy when i sent you in his lane. Read up a bit, play some bot games and watch a few games and id be happy to play in your first games after that. I survived FMT and PHee's early stuff. No way you're worse than that.

Ferny

You cant be taught dota on the fly when have no basic clue whats happening. Its crow's fault for letting that happen THEN getting pissy when i sent you in his lane. Read up a bit, play some bot games and watch a few games and id be happy to play in your first games after that. I survived FMT and PHee's early stuff. No way you're worse than that.

You forgot Bob's early/current stuff too.

Top Bottom