• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Actually changed my mind about the gifts. I didn't have a plan until after game 5 so i may have rushed my post a bit. Everyone that played is going to get something... so if you played you get gifts! Just pm me what you want and check below to see what your gift amount is

Winning team players: up to $20
Casters: up to $15
Statsman: up to $15
All others that played in at least one game: $10

Everyone took time to play in/cast this thing and i really appreciate it cause i think tryhard doto is amazingly fun! So take these gifts as an appreciation of everyone's time!

Again, just PM me what you want on steam and ill get it to you asap.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
As I was watching, I couldn't help but notice the ridiculous last hit numbers for mid or the fact that Lich, the squishiest guy on the board, was punking a level six Nyx. Just effing combo him. There was a point where I tuned in to mid lane and Lich was playing on dire's side and all Nyx was doing was limping around. Ult just sitting there and I believe bottle in inventory.

So during the draft after they fucked our last pick i was asking to go Drow mid. Since i have a team full of Jerks, they made me do Lich or Leshrec instead. Fast Forward to the first 10 minutes of the game and all i can think about is how id have this tower down already if they had given me Drow. That feeling became amplified after our slow start.

It was also the first time i had played Lich in a long while. I got so caught up in trying to unleash his ult in a huge group (besides an early attempt where i mistimed it against Nyx trying to catch him near his creeps), i missed some opportunities for some easy kills. Rub made some comments about it in the cast and it was the same exact thing i was thinking in game immediately after.

Interesting last game, though.

So during the draft after they fucked our last pick i was asking to go Drow mid. Since i have a team full of Jerks, they made me do Lich or Leshrec instead. Fast Forward to the first 10 minutes of the game and all i can think about is how id have this tower down already if they had given me Drow. That feeling became amplified after our slow start.

It was also the first time i had played Lich in a long while. I got so caught up in trying to unleash his ult in a huge group (besides an early attempt where i mistimed it against Nyx trying to catch him near his creeps), i missed some opportunities for some easy kills. Rub made some comments about it in the cast and it was the same exact thing i was thinking in game immediately after.

Interesting last game, though.

Not so interestingly enough, this argument ignores that you would be free gold for a global LS bomb!

CB3

Not so interestingly enough, this argument ignores that you would be free gold for a global LS bomb!

Yep, Lich isnt in the exact same boat for Life and Armor! Even after i crushed that lane with Lich Somnia got some combo's off on me and i melted instantly.

Yep, Lich isnt in the exact same boat for Life and Armor! Even after i crushed that lane with Lich Somnia got some combo's off on me and i melted instantly.

He doesn't need much farm nor items to be effective... and he has a great ult. Drow is the complete opposite. If they want to chase down and LS bomb support all game, that's fine(notice that they never did that to you? they focused a carry) You dont want to be a carry that is getting LS bombed all day. You'll be under farmed, under level'd, and useless!

Melting to combos is the life of a support brah!

Also, watching the cast right now....

I knew I saw ferny moving around in that sprout(very small glimpse are he ran to the right inside the sprout) I even called it in game...thought we had him for sure. Was wondering how the hell he actually tp'd out. Didn't even think he would just shadow blade out.

CB3

im taking Drow in every Random draft she appears in when you're in the party going forward. You brought it on yourself!

ROFL at super hype Rubx!!!!!!

so sad we didn't throne there to make all the hype pay off. We failed you rubx! :(

im taking Drow in every Random draft she appears in when you're in the party going forward. You brought it on yourself!

we already had 3 carries! What do you want from me CB! I can never please you with my picks :(

Ferny

He doesn't need much farm nor items to be effective... and he has a great ult. Drow is the complete opposite. If they want to chase down and LS bomb support all game, that's fine(notice that they never did that to you? they focused a carry) You dont want to be a carry that is getting LS bombed all day. You'll be under farmed, under level'd, and useless!

Melting to combos is the life of a support brah!

Also, watching the cast right now....

I knew I saw ferny moving around in that sprout(very small glimpse are he ran to the right inside the sprout) I even called it in game...thought we had him for sure. Was wondering how the hell he actually tp'd out. Didn't even think he would just shadow blade out.
They commented in the video that it wasn't the smartest decision which it actually was in my opinion. I saw the DD rune there and I knew you guys couldn't use another dust anyway so I just went invis and grabbed the rune and then went top.

eznark

Banned
They commented in the video that it wasn't the smartest decision which it actually was in my opinion. I saw the DD rune there and I knew you guys couldn't use another dust anyway so I just went invis and grabbed the rune and then went top.

I panicked though. I had a sentry ward that I should have dropped.

For all of CBs complaining, I don't think he realizes how much his ult helped in every single one of our team fights.

I assure you Drow would not have had the same effect.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
For all of CBs complaining, I don't think he realizes how much his ult helped in every single one of our team fights.

I said it after the game, but I wanted to apologize to CB for constantly talking about the Lich ult. A bit too much focus on my end for that game...but it was a huge contribution when it came out.

eznark

Banned

Yeah I didn;t realize it really either. He did an awesome job of initiating and popping off the ult before dying. He also took a lot of the focus in the initial enemy attacks which allowed the carries to do a ton more damage. Seemed like a strange strategy to me to take out the lich first every single fight and leave the healer untouched but I appreciated it!

eznark

Banned
Wasn't this supposed to advance last night??

Jesus Christ. CPU Bengals killed CJ Wilson and the best linemen on my team.

I quit.

Yeah I'm leaving at like 2 CT, won't be back till Saturday night at 1 AM or so

I guess you can either play the CPU...or if you want to keep playing Madden and have our game simmed, I won't oppose that!

Maybe since FMT didn't advance the week until like 1am on Thursday, he'll give us until Sunday to play.

eznark

Banned
Hm, I might dive in for that price. Wonderful 101, Wind Waker, finishing up Pikmin and now MonHun? Jesus WiiU >>>>>>>>>>>360/ps3

CB3

Hm, I might dive in for that price. Wonderful 101, Wind Waker, finishing up Pikmin and now MonHun? Jesus WiiU >>>>>>>>>>>360/ps3

Im trying to fight off the strong urge to get that WW Wii U bundle. Add in Mario 3D World and Sonic for this holiday? Shiiiiiit.

Oh man. Yamauchi passed away. Thats a huge bummer.

eznark

Banned
Midnight tonight on digital. Can't wait!!

CB, I've actually really loved the WiiU. LEGO City is awesome, Pikmin is awesome, Mario is awesome, dunno, it's definitely gotten more attention than my other consoles since it launched.

CB3

Midnight tonight on digital. Can't wait!!

CB, I've actually really loved the WiiU. LEGO City is awesome, Pikmin is awesome, Mario is awesome, dunno, it's definitely gotten more attention than my other consoles since it launched.

I borrowed a friends Wii U to knock out Mario and Super Luigi a few months ago. I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome both were. Ive thought the New Mario Bros series has been pretty awful but those two were great.

I might just cave. I still feel weird paying 300 for it, though. I might wait until Gamestop or Bestbuy has a decent trade in deal.

Mrbob

I hope Nintendo keeps their digital deluxe rebate plan. I like getting 5 dollars back for every 50 I spend. Will suck when this program ends at the end of 2014.

When is Wind Waker coming out? Wonder if it'll make it in time for Target's B2G1.

Digital version of Wind Waker is out tomorrow. Retail version October 4.

Smokey

Go pick up a hooker in gta 5 and take her to a alley. I don't think rockstar has any more fucks left to give lol. Come a long way since hot coffee

Sanjuro

Go pick up a hooker in gta 5 and take her to a alley. I don't think rockstar has any more fucks left to give lol. Come a long way since hot coffee

I got a blowjob on the golf course. Somehow I received two stars for this and the cops shot my "date".

CB3

I think just going through the game normally, you'd figure out that rockstar doesnt give a shit about what people think in the first few hours.

brentech

No matter what I change for injury sliders, it seems like injuries are far and away worse than any prior madden that I can remember. A lot of 3-5 week injuries. Seems like a good 10+ guys go down every game.

That includes the weird, "that looks like a serious injury..." and then the player is somehow involved in the next play. They don't even miss plays now!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
For a moment I thought that serious thread about the global helium supply was by sokantish.

Trasher

I said it after the game, but I wanted to apologize to CB for constantly talking about the Lich ult. A bit too much focus on my end for that game...but it was a huge contribution when it came out.

I think I said it in the draft, but all of those slows (like the Lich ult and nuke) are super helpful for a team that has an Ursa and a LD that just feast on anything they can run up to easily and start mauling.

CB3

I think I said it in the draft, but all of those slows (like the Lich ult and nuke) are super helpful for a team that has an Ursa and a LD that just feast on anything they can run up to easily and start mauling.

Drow's Q can put 60% slow on people without cooldown.

Just saying!

Trasher

Drow's Q can put 60% slow on people without cooldown.

Just saying!

Your team would have been way worse with Drow. You already had a 3 core carry setup. Nyx would have feasted on a Drow mid.

Just picking Lich and sending him mid alone meant you would win that lane as far as experience and levels go.

No matter what I change for injury sliders, it seems like injuries are far and away worse than any prior madden that I can remember. A lot of 3-5 week injuries. Seems like a good 10+ guys go down every game.

That includes the weird, "that looks like a serious injury..." and then the player is somehow involved in the next play. They don't even miss plays now!

Sliders don't work

Your team would have been way worse with Drow. You already had a 3 core carry setup. Nyx would have feasted on a Drow mid.

Just picking Lich and sending him mid alone meant you would win that lane as far as experience and levels go.

No one hates to play support more than CB. He can't stand it!

CB3

No one hates to play support more than CB. He can't stand it!

Im never picking another character other than Drow again. If she doesnt come up in random draft, im just gonna quit!

Top Bottom