• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

TheCrow

You cant be taught dota on the fly when have no basic clue whats happening. Its crow's fault for letting that happen THEN getting pissy when i sent you in his lane. Read up a bit, play some bot games and watch a few games and id be happy to play in your first games after that. I survived FMT and PHee's early stuff. No way you're worse than that.

Or if he just picked witch doctor so I could teach him how to play. Instead he takes kunka and fucks up the lanes. Not going to waste my time with that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Or if he just picked witch doctor so I could teach him how to play. Instead he takes kunka and fucks up the lanes. Not going to waste my time with that.

You knew what you were getting into. I dont blame sanjo beyond not realizing what dota is.

TheCrow

You knew what you were getting into. I dont blame sanjo beyond not realizing what dota is.

I was there when bob and phee first started playing. I have no problems helping someone play safe lane support. I wouldn't have even cared if we lost. Except Sanjuro ignored our advice on which hero to take, after asking us, and thats where it went downhill.

Sanjuro

Eat a dick. I highlighted the witch doctor, he was the last one I think. It gave me some Ewan McGregor looking motherfucker with a lightsabeer.

LukeSmith

Someone fire one of these up and use it to measure my interest in the 360 league

Microscope.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
all cb knows how to do is blame others for his mistakes

you have nothing to learn from him sanjubro

Im not the one who invited him OR quit on him. Pick your pipe back up and finish what you were doing. Dota bros are talking.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Is this still a Madden thread? If anyone wants to play tonight I will be around. Either my league game or a practice game will be fine with me.

Carry on with Dota talk now.

eznark

Banned
Trash when can you play? I have a bunch of company in town for the Pack attack but fuck em if they don't want to watch me play Madden.

Is this still a Madden thread? If anyone wants to play tonight I will be around. Either my league game or a practice game will be fine with me.

Carry on with Dota talk now.
pretty sure this league is dead. it seems like 25% of the weeks games dont get played without a single fuck given, and even when they do there is lots of bitching going on

Smokey

Who else is holding off on getting NBA 2k until the PS4 version comes out?

I can't wait an extra month to begin my reign of dominance with Dwight Howard. Although I dunno about getting it on ps4. Maybe X1. Dual shock is just a terrible all around controller. Playing gta on on PS3 has reinforced that. I'm not falling into that hype of DS4 being the best thing ever. I can't see it.

I can't wait an extra month to begin my reign of dominance with Dwight Howard. Although I dunno about getting it on ps4. Maybe X1. Dual shock is just a terrible all around controller. Playing gta on on PS3 has reinforced that. I'm not falling into that hype of DS4 being the best thing ever. I can't see it.

there is so much flagrancy in this post

you fucking disgust me

Everything in my post is true. Friday #truthfact
you are right. proving that you are once againa front runner

fuck your league that is suddenly going to exist and you deciding that this rockets roster is one where you'll let all that awful league stuff slide...whereas the last two years it was unacceptable

Smokey

you are right. proving that you are once againa front runner

fuck your league that is suddenly going to exist and you deciding that this rockets roster is one where you'll let all that awful league stuff slide...whereas the last two years it was unacceptable

;)

Y u throwing dirt at me bro. Online association sucked last two years! Maybe its fixed this year. If so I don't have any control of that!

Smokey

I'm pretty much waiting on everything for PS4 at this point. Don't you guys want to look into NBA Live instead of NBA2K? I wonder how bad NBA Live is going to be.

Looking into nba live would be the equivalent of you looking into a non Sony product.

Top Bottom