• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

eznark

Banned
I've got people in town so I'm not playing any dota til Monday most likely.

Shake, you can buy me one of those sick new barbie dresses. Probably the Razor one.

Don't worry Sanjuro, you don't want to learn from second rate bum like Crow anyways. You want to learn from a Madden GAF Doto CHAMPION! Get a mic and install mumble and you can play with team shake.... which is possibly the greatest madden gaf doto team of all time!

Didn't Crow and Sanj have some weird lovers quarrel last year? Maybe that's why Crow is being such a twat?

I remember sanjuro and drizz getting into it cause sanjuro was trying to injure one of his players on a FG attempt lolol

edit---

the Razor and Nyx set look bad ass D:

eznark

Banned
Maybe that's what I'm thinking of. Though I'm sure Sanjuro has pissed off everyone in here at some point, you acerbic oaf.

eznark

Banned
Its because he didn't get NHL this year. We should probably play that sometime, perhaps when we are done with dota.

lol

Just shitty timing for me. I was gone the entire week it came out, my wife was gone the entire week prior, so I spent most of this week hanging out with her. And now I have friends and family in town.

Trust me, hockey will get played, at least by me. It's the only reason I haven't sold my 360.

Splat

49ers OLB Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, according to San Jose Police.

Bring on Madden 25 PS4!

Sanjuro

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of. Though I'm sure Sanjuro has pissed off everyone in here at some point, you acerbic oaf.

I don't take shit from people! Most people on here seem to enjoy some drama in their lives distant from their burger preparation area.

Its because he didn't get NHL this year. We should probably play that sometime, perhaps when we are done with dota.

lol

I've had NHL for a week. Nobody plays it! Also, I'm sorry that the game didn't select the Witch Doctor. If I knew that after ten seconds of gameplay you guys were going to lose, I would have quit as well!

Don't worry Sanjuro, you don't want to learn from second rate bum like Crow anyways. You want to learn from a Madden GAF Doto CHAMPION! Get a mic and install mumble and you can play with team shake.... which is possibly the greatest madden gaf doto team of all time!

I asked about voice chat, but nobody said anything. I just uninstalled Mumble the other week actually, thought people were on Ventrillo. What's the channel?

TheCrow

I've had NHL for a week. Nobody plays it! Also, I'm sorry that the game didn't select the Witch Doctor. If I knew that after ten seconds of gameplay you guys were going to lose, I would have quit as well!

I asked about voice chat, but nobody said anything. I just uninstalled Mumble the other week actually, thought people were on Ventrillo. What's the channel?

Pheenix is always trying to start games when it's midnight. That's too late for me. Only exception i make is for dota.

Mumble info is Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739. And we're usually the only people in the dota 2 channel.

TheCrow

I can't wait for that Captain's Mode. Seems fucking rad.

The new all random thing will be great. It'll actually try to balance teams so you don't just end up with 5 carries or 5 supports. Hopefully it actually comes out.

"game_mode_17" "AUTO DRAFT"
"game_mode_17_desc" "Each team is given 5 heroes that are automatically selected with an attempt to balance roles."

Trasher

Just finished reading the last page.

Now....

NOW

...imagine what it was like for me trying to teach you guys.

The circle of life.

I've played with so many new players that I don't know how I'm still alive.

I used to mainly play with those guys in the Giantbomb tournament. Now look where I am!

TheCrow

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/

:eek:

Let the countdown begin! Supposedly all three announcements will be next week?

Valve master trolls confirmed. Pushing that number 3.

BZY3O8Z.png

DOTA 3!!!

eznark

Banned
The circle of life.

I've played with so many new players that I don't know how I'm still alive.

I used to mainly play with those guys in the Giantbomb tournament. Now look where I am!

You're the Crash Davis of Dota.

I'm calling you Crasher from now on.

These StarLadder games are a lot of fun.

lol why do you guys need me for nhl? you are all capable of starting your own games!

I can play earlier sooner but I am basically not free till after 1130 ct till next Thursday

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So uh, whats happening with this league? Its already limping along a few weeks in. My first option would be to stick out the season but i get the sinking feeling that with that $45 dollar trade in date looming, there is gonna be a mass exudes in about another week or so (my money is on bob to be the first).

Ferny

So uh, whats happening with this league? Its already limping along a few weeks in. My first option would be to stick out the season but i get the sinking feeling that with that $45 dollar trade in date looming, there is gonna be a mass exudes in about another week or so (my money is on bob to be the first).

PS4 league was always to going to be THE league.

eznark

Banned

hahaha, sneaky but not fooling anyone. If you want to trade it in go nuts, man!

The $10 upgrade to the ps4 version is when I'll trade it in, not sure why you'd go earlier.

LiveWire

What do you mean? Our DOTA league is going just fine.

CB3

hahaha, sneaky but not fooling anyone. If you want to trade it in go nuts, man!

The $10 upgrade to the ps4 version is when I'll trade it in, not sure why you'd go earlier.

If i really wanted to trade it in id just do it. NHL 13 style!

Its just trending downward and it seems like the better option to get a consensus now, rather than letting it run up to that date.

enthusiasm for this version does seem really low. It honestly feels like we are at the tail end of the franchise not like we just started one

CB3

I just feel like Ferny when we've disappointed him in a MM game of dota. Im still playing, but i GG'd like 10 minutes ago and im half assing it until the inevitable end.

CB3

Jesse is how i imagine a white Phee would be. He's got the ....BITCH down real well when i hear him in voice chat.

Top Bottom