• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Smokey

I think im gonna crumble and go get the Wii U Zelda bundle at some point this weekend.

I see you fat$tacks

I may cave later this year for that bundle when donkey long releases

Kind of want a vita for some reason the past few days

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think i talked myself into trading madden. With less time to play games and so much out there, spending a hour playing broken madden seems like a bad time

eznark

Banned
hahaha, sneaky but not fooling anyone. If you want to trade it in go nuts, man!

The $10 upgrade to the ps4 version is when I'll trade it in, not sure why you'd go earlier.

I think i talked myself into trading madden. With less time to play games and so much out there, spending a hour playing broken madden seems like a bad time

Surprising no one

in maddens defense, the virtual eagles actually play defense better than the real life eagles. you just don't have that chip kelly innovation magic to make your offense go!

and i thought we all agreed the game was trash but also agreed to power through a season... FOR JOHN!

Mrbob

I know this is a replay but hot damn this looks good:

anbuw3.gif

Has a 3rd party shown off a game on Xb1 instead of PS4?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You guys are so typical. I don't buy Madden for five years and I see active leagues still in the spring each passing year. I finally go buy the game and the league is dead in its third week.

SMH

Birdman02

How many aren't planning on playing past this season? I'm not getting a PS4 for a while, so I was hoping this league would at least go 2-3 seasons...even if it was only with 20-25 teams.

CB3

in maddens defense, the virtual eagles actually play defense better than the real life eagles. you just don't have that chip kelly innovation magic to make your offense go!

and i thought we all agreed the game was trash but also agreed to power through a season... FOR JOHN!

I actually wanted too. Im just not having fun doing it. Wasting a hour not having fun as opposed to playing GTA or Dota makes it easy

eznark

Banned
You guys are so typical. I don't buy Madden for five years and I see active leagues still in the spring each passing year. I finally go buy the game and the league is dead in its third week.

SMH

The five year plan is complete!! We got him guys! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suck it!!!

You been punked!

gg smokes. the D is horrendous in this game at times. i'm not sure what logic is going on. its like there is a random number generator that determines if your defense is going to act like idiots or actually run the play as assigned!

p.s.

another game, another KR TD!

Mrbob

Wow, Cutler gets knocked out for 5 weeks in the sim but it doesn't matter. My POS back up Palmer styles on the Saints defense. GG Birdles I guess game is dumb every QB is good.

Birdman02

Wow, Cutler gets knocked out for 5 weeks in the sim but it doesn't matter. My POS back up Palmer styles on the Saints defense. GG Birdles I guess game is dumb every QB is good.

GG man. Palmer put a couple right in my guys hands, but apparently no one on my defense can catch. Both defenses were pretty terrible in that one, but mine was just slightly worse.

SMH

missed this earlier. i do feel bad but this is honestly the worst madden since 07 on 360. people say EA is lazy and never changes anything well i would've GLADLY accepted madden 13 again with a couple more added features in CCM or something. i swear there is some douchebag high up that said WHYS IT SO HARD TO SCORE? I ONLY SCORED 2 TOUCHDOWNS WHY IS THAT? COME ON GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

the worst part is there is really no difference in the QB's. yeah, some are faster, some have better arms but it honestly doesn't matter. in most games you can just shred the other defense with basically any QB you want. there are of course games here and there where you might throw a few picks but no defensive pressure + awful pursuit angles + incredible run blocking + insanely accurate QB's = you have to get lucky to succeed on defense

CB3

Yeah this year is really bad. Way worse than 11 and that barely lasted past 1 season i think?

I didnt expect it to be like this. I expected Madden 13 with hardly any work on it seeing as the team is halved for the next gen versions.

Top Bottom