• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Yeah this year is really bad. Way worse than 11 and that barely lasted past 1 season i think?

I didnt expect it to be like this. I expected Madden 13 with hardly any work on it seeing as the team is halved for the next gen versions.

but at least with madden '11 it came down to the horrible disconnect problem. they fixed it down the line but it killed the league. no excuse for this. it's like they had no play testers. i'm sure any of us could have played 5 games of madden 25 and told you that there was a major issue with defense

Trasher

Wide open. Receiver runs the wrong route. Lose. :(

lol I have never played a game that is so skill-less. This game is terrible. You literally have no control over anything. You just get what the game gives you, and it tricks you into thinking that you are even doing anything that affects the game.

Trasher

I'm just going for all of the WR records with CJ. Fuck this game! There's nothing sim about it! You can't even fucking do kickoffs normally without risking a couple returns every game.

eznark

Banned
Down 17-0 before end of Q1 and comeback to win 28-24. Quadruple covered Calvin and still took me running a linebacker in front of him to ever break up a pass. Hilarious. Defense is trash but when the opponent only calls two plays it's possible to get a stop every now and then!

I also decided to play Vince Young in the fourth quarter. I noticed zero difference. This is an abysmal game. Young had zero problems leading the game winning drive.

I'm out til Finley gets back. Fuck ittttttttttt.

Striker

Truelize, can you play this morning? Lemme know your time availability.

enthusiasm for this version does seem really low. It honestly feels like we are at the tail end of the franchise not like we just started one
Think that sorta stinks, but it was bound to happen when some were more excited for the PS4/Madden league in that format rather than this one. I'll stick around given the number of players in the conferences are balanced enough and there's more than 15+ playing still. However, I won't have any issues trading it in since it still carries good trade value!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Truelize, can you play this morning? Lemme know your time availability.

Think that sorta stinks, but it was bound to happen when some were more excited for the PS4/Madden league in that format rather than this one. I'll stick around given the number of players in the conferences are balanced enough and there's more than 15+ playing still. However, I won't have any issues trading it in since it still carries good trade value!

I can play how about 9 o'clock mountain time?

I'm sticking around for this league and the Xbox One league if there is one. It seems to me that you are all just too into Dota right now to be enjoying Madden.

Striker

I can play how about 9 o'clock mountain time?

I'm sticking around for this league and the Xbox One league if there is one. It seems to me that you are all just too into Dota right now to be enjoying Madden.
Should be ok. I'm playing GTA now but gonna head out shortly for a while and then I'll be back.

eznark

Banned
Another excellent and well thought out response. :)
How good would Madden need to be so that at least half of the Madden thread contained conversations about Madden?

And how much wood would a woodchuck chuck??????

All but like four people who talk about Dota bow were also talking about Dota (and NHL, Dishonored, Red Dead, etc.) last year and in years previous. This game is just real awful this year.

On the other hand, Wind Waker is awesome!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
All but like four people who talk about Dota bow were also talking about Dota (and NHL, Dishonored, Red Dead, etc.) last year and in years previous. This game is just real awful this year.

On the other hand, Wind Waker is awesome!

Ugh I don't want to hear that Wind Waker is awesome. I have been able to stay away from buying a WiiU and want to keep it that way. But I loved Wind Waker on the cube. But I haven't finished the last two Zelda games so I think I'm safe.
Would rather spend the money and get my two boys each a 2DS when that comes out then buy another console.

eznark

Banned
It really is awesome though! I'm trying to get one of my friends who is here to buy a zelda edition WiiU and I'll give him $50 and swap game pads with him. Hope he bites!

Nightz

Bought a Wind Waker code on eBay last night, took forever to download. Never played the game so I'm looking forward to playing tonight.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB - You down to play our season game for old time's sake, at least?

it has already become my Wii u. Sorry friend. Facing you was actually the only reason I almost kept it. I'm confident I'll see you as the giants on the ps4 version, though!

Ugh I don't want to hear that Wind Waker is awesome. I have been able to stay away from buying a WiiU and want to keep it that way. But I loved Wind Waker on the cube. But I haven't finished the last two Zelda games so I think I'm safe.
Would rather spend the money and get my two boys each a 2DS when that comes out then buy another console.

Windwaker HD is gorgeous

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh god. You can take selfies now with the pictobox in windwaker hd. Im turning this game off.

rinse82

lol, everyone giving zero fucks about 360 Madden.

I don't see this going to Season 2, so maybe we should all cut our losses at this point.

Nightz

Yeah I'm gonna trade the game in at Best Buy before the $45 deal ends. I can use it for Wonderful 101. Soka, I may be around for one last game later...just cuz you're my bro!

LiveWire

lol, everyone giving zero fucks about 360 Madden.

I don't see this going to Season 2, so maybe we should all cut our losses at this point.

kramer_is_out_gif.gif

See you all on DOTA/NHL.

Top Bottom