• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB bails and the league is over? It was just one guy!

Lets get organized here, who is officially OUT.

OUT-

CB
Nightz
Livewire
Luke
Crow
Mastershake

FMT can you boot CB from the league so I can play AI eagles?

DMczaf

(12:00:52 PM) Mrbob: wind waker hd!
(12:01:02 PM) dmczafx23: yup
(12:01:03 PM) dmczafx23: im waiting
(12:01:05 PM) dmczafx23: fuck eshop
(12:01:08 PM) Mrbob: haha
(12:01:11 PM) Mrbob: i bought it on the eshop
(12:01:15 PM) dmczafx23: wtf
(12:01:16 PM) dmczafx23: you sheep
(12:01:20 PM) Mrbob: :)
(12:01:25 PM) Mrbob: i buy all my games on the eshop
(12:01:26 PM) Mrbob: i want no discs
(12:01:31 PM) dmczafx23: you idiot
(12:01:38 PM) dmczafx23: your games are dead if your console is dead!
(12:01:44 PM) Mrbob: naw
(12:01:50 PM) Mrbob: nintendo will reimburse me
(12:01:55 PM) Mrbob: they seem to be good at that
(12:01:59 PM) dmczafx23: ...

LukeSmith

OUT-

CB
Nightz
Livewire
Luke
Crow
Mastershake

I am not officially out! I still have it, it's still in my 360

OUT-

CB
Nightz
Livewire
Luke
Crow
Mastershake

I'm not out yet... I will probably keep playing until right before that trade in deal expires

DMczaf

Lets play dota, guys.

iD5XAc6ZogLAS.gif

Ramirez

I've been out since me and Drizz desynced the other night. I was winning that game, but it was such a miserable experience I thought I was losing. The game is abysmal.

And I'm so out of touch with games these days, I didn't even realize the Wind Waker WiiU didn't come with a physical copy of the game until I got home with it, lol.

Trasher

I always love when people make it obvious they've never watched The Shield.
Breaking Bad is sort of like babby's first The Shield.

The Shield is on a whole different level above Breaking Bad. Breaking Bad for whatever reason got super popular, but it's gotten to the point where it's overrated for me. It's still awesome don't get me wrong. I just don't understand how people call it the greatest thing when there are shows that aren't that much older that are way better and that never received any of this attention.

The Shield is on a whole different level above Breaking Bad. Breaking Bad for whatever reason got super popular, but it's gotten to the point where it's overrated for me. It's still awesome don't get me wrong. I just don't understand how people call it the greatest thing when there are shows that aren't that much older that are way better and that never received any of this attention.

I loved the shield but breaking bad can't be touched. Too much filler in the shield

Sanjuro

Looks like Breaking Bad has better lead actors, doesn't take itself nearly as seriously as The Shield, and has a more unique premise to latch on.

That would just be my observation.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

Breaking Bad gets top spot for me because of how well written the main character is. I have never watched a show before where I go back and forth between cheering for and hating the same character over and over again. I'm on a freaking string with this show.

Oh and I predict a lot of sadness with your next gen league. We al believed that the 360 version was going to be SO much better than the Xbox version. That didn't turn out to well. Show me an EA game that blew your mind. That exceeded your expectations. Show me a track record of delivering a gaming experience worthy of this faith.......

Yeah it ain't happening.

Smokey

I saw it earlier. I'll wait for official benchmarks but if true I may need to get my contacts chirpin to move this Titan..then again I dunno..Nvidia just seems to have their act together more than AMD with things like downsampling, 3D, Geforce Experience, SLI, Shield etc..

Really sucks that Crossfire is broken because if this launches at that rumored price I'd want to get two of them..512-bit bus ;_;

Top Bottom