• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

Best hit of the season only because Cuttles didn't get hurt!

2ad4d9fb-4c68-4401-bcbe-99b93e26584f.gif

Mrbob

You can taste the salt from Packers fans. Maybe one day Rodgers will be 4th quarter clutch like Cutler.

FMT, how long before Harbs offers Kap and PWill for Luck? Kap looks broken.

BigAT

Hey, I meant to tell you Saturday, but I watched bits of the Rutgers game in passing. Those alternate uniforms are bad and you should feel bad!

Really? I actually like them. That is to say, the alternate blacks are my favorite of the new uniforms they have, which I don't like in general.

uniform_comp.jpg

I still can't believe he is in the NFL. He always looked terrible whenever I saw him play at USF.

Do you think he could produce any points against the panthers tho?

And cb I can't switch anything myself. I don't know wtf you bailed before thinking some of that stuff through

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can't do that. Once the commish leaves or transfers no one else can ever join the league again. I told you guys this!

That sounds more like a positive than a negative.

As long as you can set me to AP without kicking me out, Ill find a place to redbox this shitty game and give cola his picks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
That sounds more like a positive than a negative.

As long as you can set me to AP without kicking me out, Ill find a place to redbox this shitty game and give cola his picks.
How about you red box and drop out of the league so I can actually play my game you piece of shit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
One of the redboxes on the way home from work has it (as long as it isnt a paper copy!). Ill grab it, give cola his stuff, and ill even give you a shot at me if you're gonna be around CK.

wellington i set CB to auto pilot so you can play.

cb i dont think it'll matter on the draft picks thinking about it now. doubt we play a 2nd season at this pace!

eznark

Banned
DOTA patch is live. We need to run some games of Captains Draft tonight.

All my houseguests shipped out this morning, video games are go!!

(Til thursday when I go up to Milwaukee to run a half marathon and lose another valuable weekend of videogames).

Do you have to buy a ticket to go to MLG events?

Top Bottom