• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

mydotaskill.com site update:

- Fixed a major bug causing many high-level players to receive low scores.
- Changed DSR calculation mode to "fresh". Now only your recent games count towards your ranking.
- Improved opponents skill approximation method. Increased resistance against smurfing and stacking.
- To get a higher score, avoid stacking with worse players for several games before checking.
- Rescaled the skill range to a more broad spectrum. New results are not comparable with old.
- If you have extremely low score and you feel you should do better, it's caused by your recent stacking with lower skilled players.
- DSR will now update daily.

1. Crow: 255
  2. Mastershake: 242
  3. CB: 114
  4. Mrbob: 80

I was going to list the names of all that were in queue still recalculating to the new scores, but it's everyone else.

Shake < Crow, now. Let the grudge match begin!

Mrbob

I like Tomb Raider too, fun big budget game. I think a lot of us already own it. Shadow Warrior doesn't have the same type of budget, but it is still a meaty game. Crazy fun action throughout. Best first person sword play, alongside with cool ranged weapons to use.

Also, I can't believe Knack outsold Mario 3D World head to head week one in the UK.

knackedoutxmz29.gif

Smokey

Watch this review - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkgxRNQ7F6g

The T500RS is indisputably the best racing wheel on the market. The G27 is somewhat of a toy in comparison.

It's like comparing one of those cheap $50 Knockoff Arcade Sticks to $200 Tournament Edition Arcade Stick, it's THAT significant.

Sell your G27 if you must, if you are AT ALL a serious fan of racing games, it would be a terrible shame to pass up on this.

Response when i asked why it was better than the g27

brentech

Dunno how many of you are into sim racers on ps/pc, but this thrustmaster wheel that normally retails for $600 is on sale at microcenter for $150 :eek:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=727015

This thing is apparently top of the line. Will work on ps4 too.

Holy shit. That's all sorts of nuts.
I haven't used my DFGT in over a year, but I can't just pass that up.
May not even use it. Depends on what we decide to do with our basement when finished.

When that wheel was even first announced, it was instantly better than G27 and Fanatec Porsche racing wheels.

Mrbob

Amazon has the Bravely Default CE up for preorder for $49.99. Cheaper than Gamestop. Wonder what those feels are going to be when I play a good Square RPG again. Now we just need Square to give us Final Fantasy Type 0. Don't care what platform it is on.

you aint about dat sim racing life so i know you're lying

true :(

fake racing is fun but i'd never drop any serious money in it.

I used to
pretend
race! Hard to go back to games after the real shit. Had to give all that shit up cause the ex but that bitch is gone... so when I'm done with school Ill be at MSRH every sunday!

look at that young stud!

Here's my problem with FMTs hard ass stance over something so stupid and trivial. Crow was removed from the league for multiple people complaining about his play style, but let back in the following year. DCX cheated, yet was given a slap on the wrist. But I get bored against the CPU and pad stats one game and FMT decides that's the only problem worth following through with on long term punishment? lulz

Not that I really care about crow being let back in, or was looking for DCX to be banned or anything. I just find it silly that in a season where you're probably gonna end up playing, 4-5 CPU games possibly, FMT decides he has to uphold a ban on something that happened like 2 years ago. The game might as well be a coaster if I can't participate in the league, but if I have to endure 5 sims, and then miss out on playoffs because of it, it's hard for me to want to invest the time.

TLDR; srs businezz

lulz no. it was not a one time thing. i warned you time and time again. even removed your offensive player of the year and other stats with roofles because you abused the cpu on a regular basis. FINALLY, i explained if it happens again i will have to take drastic measures... and so i did.

as for crow, he was banished to the NFC west after complaints. if i had anything concrete that he was cheating somehow he wouldn't be in the league period. i think he takes advantages of certain things within the game and uses it to his advantage but it is hard for me to say that he is cheating.

me allowing you to play the CPU would have been the equivalent of me allowing crow to have the broncos back! as for DCX cheating he was punished as well. he used to be a right hand man and a co-commish and now never again! plus he was penalized with the loss of $5 mil in gap space twice... which is a moderate punishment given how valuable it is!

as for the CPU games this season, as i said there are people around that could fill in. the choice is yours brother!

What's the (painter's?) tape for?

Yeah, it's painters tape. You have tape off all your lights as a requirement to pass pre-inspection. They even made me tape up the holes on the side where I removed my blinkers in preparation for the trackday. It's also good protection from shit that often gets kicked while running around the track (rubber/dirt). People in nice cars will often tape up the entire front end of their car. Most people use painters tape because it comes off without leaving any kind of residue.

My first track day I used black duct tape and it left all kind of nasty shit on my bike when i took it off (thank god for googone) Bike looked mean as fuck all blacked out tho! Learned my lesson from then on.

-edit

welli!

brentech

Yeah, it's painters tape. You have tape off all your lights as a requirement to pass pre-inspection. They even made me tape up the holes on the side where I removed my blinkers in preparation for the trackday. It's also good protection from shit that often gets kicked while running around the track (rubber/dirt). People in nice cars will often tape up the entire front end of their car. Most people use painters tape because it comes off without leaving any kind of residue.

My first track day I used black duct tape and it left all kind of nasty shit on my bike when i took it off (thank god for googone) Bike looked mean as fuck all blacked out tho! Learned my lesson from then on.

-edit

welli!

I guess I should have just guessed that from the placement of it all.
Sweet ride though. My friend had a few bikes, then after becoming a cop slowly got rid of them. lol

due to CCM being foolish and blacklisting people, GCQ will now take the colts. it was showing him as the panthers but i guess his save file got corrupted or something. i tried to re-invite before booting but it said "he's already a league member!" so then we tried booting him, having him sign in as jags, booting the jags and re-signing in as panthers (thinkin the most current booting would be what is relevant) but no.

also, dcx messaged me that his internet is down for a week or so. he has been autopiloted. i feel like i remember somnia saying his system crapped out so he is also AP!

Week 1:

Next vance date: Thursday @ 5 pm pst

Games:
Ravens (Ocelott) @ Broncos (rinse)
Patriots (Sanjuro) @ Bills (CPU)
Titans (CPU) @ Steelers
Falcons (CPU) @ Saints (CPU)
Bucs (DM) @ Jets (CPU)
Chiefs (Jtrizzy) @ Jags (CPU)
Seahawks (AZ) @ Panthers (CPU)
Bengals (Splat) @ Bears (Mrbob)
Dolphins (Pheeniks) @ Browns (Brentech)
Vikings (haaushinka/gaf name fierce1289) @ Lions (Pistolpete)
Raiders (SOKA) @ Colts (GCQ)
Packers (Ez) @ 49ers (FMT)
Cards (Miguel) @ Rams (Crow)
Giants @ Cowboys (CPU)
Eagles (CB) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Texans (Smokey) @ Chargers (Nightz)

Brentech you around later tonight? Going to eat now and watch some MNF while doing work. Let me know what's up. Later would be better than earlier for me

Jtrizzy

wait is it too late for me to be the Panthers? I'd much rather be them than the Chiefs...I only chose them because they were the only decent team left.

Jtrizzy

So what do you do if you have a cpu matchup? Simulate as opposed to playing the cpu? Also please let me use the Panthers.

Rorschach

Dunno how many of you are into sim racers on ps/pc, but this thrustmaster wheel that normally retails for $600 is on sale at microcenter for $150 :eek:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=727015

This thing is apparently top of the line. Will work on ps4 too.
Thanks for the heads up. Just got one.

I guess someone linked sim racing tonight video judging from all those pictures of Jessica? :p She used to be a bar ho in LA. Basically, the bar would hire hot chicks to "be fun" and party and the women would put it down as "modeling" on their resumes. Booth babe that has bouncers and doesn't have to deal with nerds.:p

Top Bottom