• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Mrbob

I'm pleasantly surprised how smooth my game with splat was. On XB360 our games were lag festivals but last night the game ran great.

Smokey

I'm pleasantly surprised how smooth my game with splat was. On XB360 our games were lag festivals but last night the game ran great.

Accept the 2k invite

Your undercutting for the Warriors might have been the most shameful tactic in some time

Bob the Weasel
Bob the Thief

brentech

mydotaskill.com site update:

1. brentech: 311
  2. Ferny: 268
  3. Crow: 255
  4. Mastershake: 242
  5. Nightz: 132
  6. CB: 114
  7. Splat: 98
  8. Az: 87
  9. Mrbob: 80
  10. Rors: 52

I was going to list the names of all that were in queue still recalculating to the new scores, but it's everyone else.

Shake < Crow, now. Let the grudge match begin!
Updated list. Eznark score not updated yet.
Looks like it overcompensates for people playing with others not right at their win level. Looks like a fairly meaningless list at this point.

They added this:
How to improve your DSR?
Be a team player, as a carry - help your teammates with ganks and don't die.
As a support - make sure your carries are safe and have space to farm.
Provide vision for your team and help with ganks.
Playing well WILL result in a higher DSR score.
Playing selfish will decrease it.
Which I can only assume is that they split each hero into either carry or support, and look at kill and assists, respectively. I'm not sure what else they could actually look at to know that you're playing support or carry.

Seems borked either way.

TheCrow

Which I can only assume is that they split each hero into either carry or support, and look at kill and assists, respectively. I'm not sure what else they could actually look at to know that you're playing support or carry.

Seems borked either way.

It doesn't classify heros as support or carry, it actually measures it on a hero basis. So it compares your CM to all other CMs. Problem is if you play a support alch but it comparing to all other alchs that are primarily carries. Nonetheless, I don't anyone really takes DSR or another random ranking system seriously.

brentech

It doesn't classify heros as support or carry, it actually measures it on a hero basis. So it compares your CM to all other CMs. Problem is if you play a support alch but it comparing to all other alchs that are primarily carries. Nonetheless, I don't anyone really takes DSR or another random ranking system seriously.

Yeah. I think the first set of scores was more relevant to the average players. The new system seems to be fixing it for the pros. But yea, no ranking can really be made on that type of game, but was nice to have something to get an idea of where you stand.

Smokey

oh i can do that now. my b

edit: are invites out? I don't have one.

I'll send it when I get home. Maybe I just added you to FL and didn't send invite. Fucking 2k. Why can't I give out a name and pw why do I have to manually do everything gawd

Mrbob

I'm not last in Dotes? Wooooooooo!

Accept the 2k invite

Your undercutting for the Warriors might have been the most shameful tactic in some time

Bob the Weasel
Bob the Thief

I signed in already! You're trying to adjust the narrative. I told you I was taking the Warriors because Peterboy was mia. As soon as he shown up I left and took the trash Bulls. :(

BigAT

You guys should really stop giving that MyDotaSkill site any credence. It's garbage and not worth your time.

Except my rating. That is totally accurate.

You guys should really stop giving that MyDotaSkill site any credence. It's garbage and not worth your time.

Except my rating. That is totally accurate.

It's accurate in the sense that it has you rated considerably higher than the rest of madden gaf. I keep telling you guys, we need an updated lukems tier list but he hates us and never dotes with us :(

The old ones were better though cause my DSR was higher than Crow's! Crow is a scrub

DMczaf

Thanks Xbox One beta testers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727528

Microsoft over the coming months will be replacing the entire party/notification/XBL-related UI parts wholesale. They won’t be fixing them like they previously had been telling developers. This is definitely a smart move and the right decision for the console longterm but it will have some fairly significant short-term implications. They likely won’t be finished until well into spring or possibly early summer (update: one of the sources of this story just told me “It may take up to a year” HOLY CRAP). With Titanfall and Destiny around the corner – two games that are built around online play and will require solid party infrastructure for working as a team… the news that the party system won’t be replaced by then is a kick to the gut.

Nelson already said they are aware of the issues but..

Famousmort oh what a surprise. Same guy that reiterated that snap was supposedly broken and crashing machines. False. That xbl was broken. False. Maybe not as intuitive as 360, but it's not broken.

This guy is who bob wishes he could be. Supreme FUD commander.

Get em

#imjussayin

Btw.. That tag you posted for 2k. I tried to send invite but it said it couldn't find you. Have you played a game of 2k yet with that id

I played a couple of games at launch when PSN was fucked... None since cause my roommate hogs the PS4. I'll hop on tonight and see what's up

Mrbob

It is amusing how salty Smokey gets at negative Xbox news. This launch has to be rough for him.

Also, why would I want to be mort? He has decent sources but dude is a bigger drama queen than any of us here. If I could choose to be anyone it would be Cboat. He is the king of insider Xbox trolling without equal.

Smokey

What if I don't make it in time? Can I join after the fact or is that too much to ask from 2K?

Might be too much to ask. I don't want to take that chance shake! I'll give you until 8:02p

It is amusing how salty Smokey gets at negative Xbox news. This launch has to be rough for him.

Also, why would I want to be mort? He has decent sources but dude is a bigger drama queen than any of us here. If I could choose to be anyone it would be Cboat. He is the king of insider Xbox trolling without equal.

i am so salty. i am nvidia salty. salt everywhere

Mrbob

i am so salty. i am nvidia salty. salt everywhere

You might be salty but according to MS you are sexy for owning XB1:

fICVC6B.png

brentech

Worth mentioning, https://www.humblebundle.com/ = $120 worth of games in Humble Jumbo Bundle

Magicka + DLC
Sanctum 2
Natural Selection 2

Pay over the average and get:
Orcs Must Die 2: complete collection
Garry's Mod
Serious Sam 3: BFE

+soundtracks
And, as for the JUMBO part
More games coming soon!
Pay more than the average of $3.99
to unlock them when they arrive!

Rorschach

It's accurate in the sense that it has you rated considerably higher than the rest of madden gaf. I keep telling you guys, we need an updated lukems tier list but he hates us and never dotes with us :(

The old ones were better though cause my DSR was higher than Crow's! Crow is a scrub
Everyone knows how it is:

AT > Az > Ferny > Shake > Crow > Ez > Nightz > Splat > Brent > CB > Rorschach > Bob

Although... the last two games I played with AT, I'd put him below ferny tier!

Mrbob

I've been balling as a support recently. Can't help it my carries can't get the job done. I set the table for the mid to late game but that is all I can do!

Top Bottom