• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Rorschach

FMT: was your decision on Ram made at a time when we didn't have as many cpu games? I don't know if you should uphold a ruling that was made under completely different circumstances. It may have been the right decision for that situation, but if things have changed, it may not be the just call now. Just my opinion.

FMT: was your decision on Ram made at a time when we didn't have as many cpu games? I don't know if you should uphold a ruling that was made under completely different circumstances. It may have been the right decision for that situation, but if things have changed, it may not be the just call now. Just my opinion.

came at a time when there were quite a few auto-pilot and CPU games being played

Rorschach

came at a time when there were quite a few auto-pilot and CPU games being played
Then burn the witch!

My order got canceled for the wheel. :(
Got my hopes up, Smokey! ..I should have read the thread. :/

[Edit]Also, someone reply to that dude that wants the Panthers. Poor guy getting ignored.

brentech

halftime. Browns down 10-21 to Dolphins. Browns receiving. Minus some ridiculously stupid picks, it's been a close game

Smokey

Then burn the witch!

[Edit]Also, someone reply to that dude that wants the Panthers. Poor guy getting ignored.

I saw. Those who did store pickup got it tho. Fucking steal at that price.

Then burn the witch!

where? i didn't see anyone post but as everyone knows i do miss plenty of posts within the thread!

Jtrizzy

ok thanks. I'd still rather be them. I'd be happy to play the 1 Chiefs game against cpu jags. Otherwise if I need to leave and rejoin let me know.

brentech

GG brent. sorry about the long pause in the middle had an important call I had to take

gg.
Every time I had good movement in the first half, got picked. I did have some questionable throws, no doubt, but one of them, my mind was blown.

Low scoring 2nd half after all that. Surprised it ended at 24-10 the way the first half went for me.

Sokantish

Did the game feel pretty slow to you guys? Seemed like players were running in slow motion sometimes. Maybe I'm just too use to single player CCM

Nightz

Smokey, when do you want to play? Easy win for you since I've only played like 2 offline games with this version.

gg.
Every time I had good movement in the first half, got picked. I did have some questionable throws, no doubt, but one of them, my mind was blown.

Low scoring 2nd half after all that. Surprised it ended at 24-10 the way the first half went for me.

are you talking about the one where brent grimes became an olympic high jumper?

also anyone want to do 5 on 5 2k later?

brentech

are you talking about the one where brent grimes became an olympic high jumper?

also anyone want to do 5 on 5 2k later?

yeah, that was it. couldn't remember the name off the top of my head. my guy was running a post or an out, can't remember, but he had great separation and I lobbed the ball so it'd get over everyone......and he jumps and somehow grabs that shit. I was furious, lol

guys...

HIGHLIGHTS ARE BACK IN CCM! THANKS EA!

but in worse news... i lost to EZ 17-14. fucking disgusting 15 mph wind in san fran really fucked it up. i got the ball down to his 33 with 15 seconds and no timeouts left but balls were so short with that wind i figured i needed a few more yards and threw a pick.

going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooong year!

Smokey

guys...

HIGHLIGHTS ARE BACK IN CCM! THANKS EA!

but in worse news... i lost to EZ 17-14. fucking disgusting 15 mph wind in san fran really fucked it up. i got the ball down to his 33 with 15 seconds and no timeouts left but balls were so short with that wind i figured i needed a few more yards and threw a pick.

going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooong year!

lol im going to run train on you. just like last time

Jtrizzy

lol just lost to the computer 27-24 you guys are going to kill me. I can't seem to stop anyone in this game...EJ Manuel just went 17-22 for 227 with 2 td's and no picks playing 5 minute quarters. 170 of the yards to TJ Graham. Glad to know he can get to his 3rd and 4th reads so well especially on third down.

Jtrizzy

I played the CPU and got destroyed, all madden is some next level bullshit in this game! CJ ran for 250 and I threw six picks, looool.

Yeah EJ Manuel shredded me. I guess that part of the game wasn't improved upon. Not only was his qb rating like 137, he led 2 minute drill touchdown drives right before half time at the end of the game.

Pete I will be most of tonight if you want to get our game in! Sent you a friend request since my neogaf name differs from my PSN name.

Miguel

gets real expensive real fast but you can do the practice scenarios each week to prop up your guys! save up for that 25,000 XP for 1 point of speed on defense!
Speed?

k-bigpic.jpg

Gimme!

Top Bottom