• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Ferny

I'm in my own tier. It's called the Weaver tier.
bl1fhEZ.png

Everyone knows how it is:

AT > Az > Ferny > Shake > Crow > Ez > Nightz > Splat > Brent > CB > Rorschach > Bob

Although... the last two games I played with AT, I'd put him below ferny tier!

I think you give me too much credit and Ferny not enough credit. I'd say we're about the same.

BigAT

If you guys wanted the final nail in the MyDotaSkill coffin, I'm apparently 350 points better than AdmiralBulldog.

Mrbob

One time long ago me and shake were Dota enemies for some reason I forget, but now we are allies! United we will be unstoppable in our quest against Team Rors! Team ShakeBoobs ftw!

Also, Rors, you never got me that DreamLeague link for those Dotes final day matches. Finally found a recorded stream here:

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamleague/b/483930827

brentech

We all know that brent is better than splat and cb. At least at the 3/4/5. We've yet to see carry/mid brent but it's only a matter of time.
whoa there.
If you guys wanted the final nail in the MyDotaSkill coffin, I'm apparently 350 points better than AdmiralBulldog.
It's probably true.
Splat is #1 Pugna NA! And I've seen carry mid Brent.
Was looking at my last 60 games, and I think 2-3 of them I played mid carry with the group. And I think we won them all! but the games where I played offlane carry, we lost. I know my role!

my ps4 has randomly "restarted" on me in the past few days and goes into safe mode, then does this thing and works normally. is this the problem people started having before it craps out on them? :(

Ferny

my ps4 has randomly "restarted" on me in the past few days and goes into safe mode, then does this thing and works normally. is this the problem people started having before it craps out on them? :(

Yup :( mine did that. Mine did it several times though. If it just happened once, it may not be a big issue.

brentech

fuck. glad I decided to pick up that 3 year extended warranty. hate to hear that about new systems. Now it's Ferny, Crow, possibly FMT just from within this community. I'm probably even forgetting someone
=(

Amazon:exactly, we make the return label so you can return the damaged one to us, and at the same time, we send you a new one
Just remind this to the customer service agent
HE HAVE TO send you one
Trust me

lol amazon CS agents are funny

Amazon:But, be aware of it
Please
Please Jeff
Be aware of the availability

lololol

so he offered me a refund and then i could re-buy when in stock. i said nah i dont want to give up ps4 when i dont know when it'll be back in stock. he said i have until jan 31 2014 to return it if its back in stock.... so ill keep an eye out for it in stock i suppose. i'm going to buy a warranty after i get the new one :(

Top Bottom