• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Rorschach

Played vengeful for the first time by accident. Easy kills for your team.

u8rT1BL.jpg

Damn you, Dota!

McNei1y

I watched the kickoff and the first play and then realized it's cheap to see your selection so I closed the program but from that short few minutes it seemed good.

I really hated that first interception though. I'm lobbing shit in the air to the wrong dude! With my track record I knew the fourth quarter was going to kick me in the nuts.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I watched the kickoff and the first play and then realized it's cheap to see your selection so I closed the program but from that short few minutes it seemed good.

I really hated that first interception though. I'm lobbing shit in the air to the wrong dude! With my track record I knew the fourth quarter was going to kick me in the nuts.

It was revenge for like the 4 passes you threw on that one goal line stand that all touched my defenders hands but none were caught. Madden owed me!

McNei1y

Anyone want to run a game in NBA or FIFA team play? If not, I'm going to watch some tv.

It was revenge for like the 4 passes you threw on that one goal line stand that all touched my defenders hands but none were caught. Madden owed me!

Yeah. I can't complain because you should have had one of those. I wish I had kept a timeout so I could've ran the ball on that stand. But oh well, the ball was given to me a few times through luck and I couldn't cash in the chances. I hope I have a decent season though. Seemed like my passing game was pretty good. I'm a bit bitter the 4th quarter really killed my stats though. Those picks and then that long ass run to McCoy.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
keep missing the streams.

Anyone thought of capturing one and rebroadcasting it, or putting it on youtube?

McNei1y

I'm hoping to be around tonight for some DOTA. I feel like I got robbed because the network was down yesterday when I got on. If I'm not on, I'm probably out watching the Terps play OSU.

brentech

keep missing the streams.

Anyone thought of capturing one and rebroadcasting it, or putting it on youtube?

It will eventually become available on Twitch.

Sony has reaffirmed to Joystiq it's "planning to add [Twitch] livestream archiving in the future" to PlayStation 4. The company couldn't detail an estimated time it would unlock the feature or what the quality level would be set at. PS4 Twitch streams are not currently in high definition.

Setting up Twitch streaming has never been easier than it is on PS4. In under five minutes, every console owner can stream their gameplay on the broadcasting platform. The one major drawback about Twitch on consoles (compared to PC) is a lack of archiving, which has Twitch automatically save the gameplay stream for later viewing and editing. Currently, all PS4 Twitch streams can only be watched live.

"We find archiving to be an exciting part of the broadcast experience, especially since broadcasters and their viewers love to be able to revisit and share some of their most memorable moments," Twitch's VP of Marketing Matthew DiPietro told Joystiq. "It's up to our partners to determine if it's a feature set they want to offer as part of their Twitch integration, so we encourage them to keep this functionality top of mind."

brentech

I don't even get what there is to "add". It's not like Sony has to build anything, it's all done on Twitch's side.

Ya got me. Even says in that clipping that it just needs unlocked.
Outside of that, I don't know if there is anything the PS4 OS needs to do for it...or if they want people to be able to edit from their PS4 to make sure a computer isn't needed? no clue.

Smokey

Is ratchet and clank into the nexus good? It was $15 on amazon so I ordered it.. Haven't played a R&C game in awhile. That and gt6 on Friday. OG 60GB still putting in work.

Dat dual shock 3 tho.. Fuuu

Ramirez

Does an archived stream still stutter and shit, or would it run smoother than live?

I tried streaming Resogun a week ago, and they said it tanked once all of the particles started going haywire, lol. God, my internet is bad. Pheeniks stream was a stuttering mess too though when I tired to watch.

Rorschach

4 game win streak! Finally some better luck! And I got win 150. So many losses...
Does an archived stream still stutter and shit, or would it run smoother than live?

I tried streaming Resogun a week ago, and they said it tanked once all of the particles started going haywire, lol. God, my internet is bad. Pheeniks stream was a stuttering mess too though when I tired to watch.

I don't believe it helps.

can we just agree that if those people aren't gonna play by 5 pm pst or schedule it that we simit tonight

the tragedy that is the 2k league makes me want my madden more :(

Rorschach

Sorry, guys. Hadn't lagged all day. Everything was delayed by a second or more.

[edit]btw- don't trap guys when we are about to get the kill :p Gives the other team time to get there.

brentech

Sorry, guys. Hadn't lagged all day. Everything was delayed by a second or more.

[edit]btw- don't trap guys when we are about to get the kill :p Gives the other team time to get there.
Eh. We had all sorts of problems. Enigma ended up being pointless for the heroes we had. Landed a few good black holes, but not much of anything was even possible to accomplish with them.
But we really just lacked the late game. Early on we cruised. After like 25min things heavily started to swing the other way.

Rorschach

Made it up with mah clinkz!
Eh. We had all sorts of problems. Enigma ended up being pointless for the heroes we had. Landed a few good black holes, but not much of anything was even possible to accomplish with them.
But we really just lacked the late game. Early on we cruised. After like 25min things heavily started to swing the other way.

Yeah, not saying that's a reason we lost. Biggest reason was me. :\

[edit]Oh, and I didn't mean Enigma.

Nightz

GG Smokey. The game ultimately boils down to that pick that I threw, but I just have to laugh at Keenum fumbling on consecutive plays and my guys not even trying to pick it up. The play at the end where Daniels' arms warped through Eric Weddle's head sealed the deal lol.

Smokey

GG Smokey. The game ultimately boils down to that pick that I threw, but I just have to laugh at Keenum fumbling on consecutive plays and my guys not even trying to pick it up. The play at the end where Daniels' arms warped through Eric Weddle's head sealed the deal lol.

Keenum magic bruh gg

You may have heard me yell at the TV on those consecutive fumbles. Let out a nice "what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck". I went and looked at that throw. Right past Weddle's helmet. Schaub could never do that. Would've literally been a pick 6!

Nightz

Keenum magic bruh gg

You may have heard my yell at the TV on those consecutive fumbles. Let out a nice "what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck". Also I went and looked at that through. Right past Weddle's helmet. Schaub could never do that. Would've literally been a pick 6!
Yeah my wife got a good laugh hearing you on those fumbles.

Keenum magic bruh gg

You may have heard me yell at the TV on those consecutive fumbles. Let out a nice "what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck". I went and looked at that throw. Right past Weddle's helmet. Schaub could never do that. Would've literally been a pick 6!

Is Keemun rated better than schoob or are you done with Matty no matter what

Top Bottom