• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Smokey

Is Keemun rated better than schoob or are you done with Matty no matter what

Schoob is a 80. Keenum is a 70 something but it doesn't matter. Schaub da Clown will never suit up for me again barring injury. And if it comes to that i may just have my games simmed or something alternative to me having to look at that digital clown

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just reached the final secret world in Mario 3d World. I literally had to turn the wii u off. I didnt feel like i had it in me to tackle those stages and i dont even know what they look like.

brentech

Game doesn't start till 30 minutes pass. After we have no towers past our tier 3s and they still have all their towers.

il9IQQH.png
Was such a good comeback.
I think they would have taken it if their faceless got involved. I didn't notice till after the game that he achieved almost nothing with all the items he had.
Was like he didn't bother attacking us unless in his ultimate. Just 5.6k hero damage while holding MoM, deso, mkb, and daedalus. Kind of shameful.

But yeah. We made some good stands at T3 or just deciding to take the right fights. Was awesome win.

I think it's only the 2nd time I've played shadow fiend against non-bots. Learned a few things, but man, storm spirit being able to close the distance on you from out of view just wrecked me early. He'd zip in and grasp so I'd only be able to use the short raise and auto attack. Smart on his part and totally frustrated me. Not sure if there was something else I could have done to escape or get more hits on him. After the second (maybe even 3rd, can't remember if there was one) time I just started to stop trying to get creep last hits unless I knew he was out of lane and where he was.

TheCrow

Was such a good comeback.
I think they would have taken it if their faceless got involved. I didn't notice till after the game that he achieved almost nothing with all the items he had.
Was like he didn't bother attacking us unless in his ultimate. Just 5.6k hero damage while holding MoM, deso, mkb, and daedalus. Kind of shameful.

But yeah. We made some good stands at T3 or just deciding to take the right fights. Was awesome win.

He was too squishy to do anything outside his ult. Remember at their top tier 3 when he came in alone trying to catch all 5 of us in a chrono. Except I immediately tossed my stun on him and killed him in 4 hits.

brentech

Gamefly is sending me Knack. You assholes better be right about this game!

getting it from gamefly might be the kiss of death for you. I don't know about you, but back when I used gamefly i felt like i had to finish games as quick as possible to get my monies worth. otherwise I was better off just buying the game and trading it in.

I could see why people would have issues with Knack if they were trying to beat it in just a few sittings. Otherwise, I find it hard to dislike, but to each their own.

Sokantish

getting it from gamefly might be the kiss of death for you. I don't know about you, but back when I used gamefly i felt like i had to finish games as quick as possible to get my monies worth. otherwise I was better off just buying the game and trading it in.

I could see why people would have issues with Knack if they were trying to beat it in just a few sittings. Otherwise, I find it hard to dislike, but to each their own.

I gamefly'd it but didn't really feel the need to rush myself.

It's an alright game, CB

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I bought like every PS4 game not named Just dance, Killzone, or NBA live. So im not in a rush.

Coming from Mario is a very valid point.

Week 2

Next vance date: Sunday @ 6 pm pst

Games:
Jets (CPU) @ Patriots (Sanjuro)
Rams (Crow) @ Falcons (CPU, DCX on autopilot b/c his internet is down for a couple weeks)
Chargers (nights) @ Eagles (CB)
Cowboys (CPU) @ Chiefs (CPU)
Dolphins (Pheeniks) @ Colts (GCQ)
Titans (CPU) @ Texans (Smokey)
Redskins (mcneily) @ Packers (EZ)
Browns (Brentech) @ Ravens (ocelott)
Panthers (Jtrizz) @ Bills (CPU)
Vikings (haaushnika) @ Bears (Mrbob)
Saints (CPU) @ Bucs (DM)
Lions (Pistol) @ Cards (Miguel)
Jags (CPU) @ Raiders (Soka)
Broncos (Rinse) @ Giants (wellington)
49ers (FMT) @ Seahawks (Az)
Steelers (Ramirez) @ Bengals (Splat)

Weekly Awards: (I PICK THEM OUT MYSELF SINCE ALL CPU GUYS WON WITHIN THE GAME!)

AFC Offensive player of the week: Darren McFadden (Raiders) - 13 rushes, 115 yards, 1 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: Brent "Grimey" Grimes (Dolphins) - 3 tackles, 2 ints, 1 TD

NFC Offensive player of the week: Reggie Bush (Lions) - 11 rushes, 131 yards, 1 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: Morgan Burnett (Packers) - 3 tackles, 2 int

What do you mean what a surprise?! I've been one of the most dedicated players. You've quit more than I have!

Again...this is two weeks I haven't played against PLAYERS. Bullshit.

what a surprise because i haven't seen you playing once! doesn't seem like you were truly interested!

Sanjuro

what a surprise because i haven't seen you playing once! doesn't seem like you were truly interested!

Playing once when!? I was still in the 360 league when everyone bailed.

I went out and bought the PS4 version and nobody fucking does anything!

More people are interested in the 2K league of taking stats down manually. That is saying something.

Top Bottom