• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

No shit? I was really down on it because of EA revealed nothing about it, then the videos came out and I was like "Christ alive this looks identical to the 360." Also, has Madden & NCAA gaf mostly gone PS4? I'm one of those weirdos who is kind of into the dumb TV junk on the XBox One, and I'd consider getting that over the PS4.

PLZ TELL ME WUTS IMPROVED M25 plz

THe only real interest I have is that with streaming, I can make dozens of videos of me intercepting Ramirez 5 times with the 68-overall Arizona cardinals.

brentech

damn good game with PistolPete. he took a 10-0 lead and held on for a while. in the second half I had some huge kick and punt returns that lead me to points.
DuJuan Harris had 112yds on 14 carries. TD and a fumble lost, but he carried the team along with Travis Benjamins returns and Joe Haden's game ending pick.
Lions were so close to tying the game up with under 30 seconds left.

great game

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
A Link Between Worlds is pretty much universally regarded as the best Zelda since Wind Waker at this point.

;_;

I have so many games I haven't played. Haven't touched wind waker HD and I've barely played ocarina of time 3d

at least I'm almost done with super mario 3d land

eznark

Banned
Getting the 7th Sage now, then I assume it's on the the castle. So I probably have a couple hours left yet but yeah...game of the year material for sure. I feel like there were a lot of really good strategy games released this year as well that I need to look back at. EUIV is awesome but the dota bug kind of pulled me away from it.

I'll tell you this much, this is probably the most disappointments I've ever had in a single yeah. CoH2, Rome 2, SimCity, Shadowrun, Wargame ALB...so much trash or missed opportunities.

eznark

Banned
Didn't stop you from playing with brent!

Feelings officially hurt... time to get Ez banned again

For the record I didn't play with Brent. Just ran a real quick wraith night after my wife got home from the hospital. She is fine by the way shake, thank you for caring!

Mrbob

Reaper of Souls out March 25. Blizzard, why you gotta do Respawn like that. TitanFall has a shelf life of two weeks now.

eznark

Banned
It had the opposite effect. We were actually going to shard hunt all day but when I woke up my wife was struggling so I sent her to the hospital and I had to be a dad. Damn kids.

brentech

It had the opposite effect. We were actually going to shard hunt all day but when I woke up my wife was struggling so I sent her to the hospital and I had to be a dad. Damn kids.

man, my wife woke up at like 5 with huge pains. whats going on here.
she almost called off work (but she's stubburn and never likes to call off for not feeling well or medical stuff), but it got a little better as the day went on.
Just kind of funny, cause when I was working a regular job, all 21 days of my PTO was wasted on medical needs because of my ulcerative colitis. quite the opposite.

eznark

Banned
My wife gets debilitating migraines every few months, today was real bad though so she went and got fluids and got away from the lunatic kids running around for a few hours.

brentech

My wife gets debilitating migraines every few months, today was real bad though so she went and got fluids and got away from the lunatic kids running around for a few hours.

yeah, i've had a few really rough migraines where i can't even open my eyes. which is really a magnified problem because one of the medications i'm on makes my eyes sensitive to light as it is.

but yea, i could see how one would just need to get away from any noise and just 'try' to zone out.

CB3

I discovered what a migrane feels like just a few months ago. Holy shit, they are brutal. Fucking hit you like a bag of bricks out of no where, too.

Sanjuro

I discovered what a migrane feels like just a few months ago. Holy shit, they are brutal. Fucking hit you like a bag of bricks out of no where, too.

Welcome to the party, pal.

I get them every so often now and then, used to get them for basically weeks at a time.

CB3

also, MGR is a hell of a game. Top 5 for me this year. It was just the perfect combination of Metal Gear and Platinum ridiculous. Played through it twice. A short but awesome ride.

brentech

yeah, it's fucking awful. the first time i had one, i didn't know. wasn't till i had another a few years later that I realized what the first one was. Now I usually get 1 or 2 a year, but man, they kick your ass.

between making you sensitive to light, and feeling like you're going to vomit (some people do), its just a rough time.

Just ordered a 4GB 770 EVGA (apparently it comes with an Arkham Origins code too)...needed to boost up from my 660 since I plan to add another monitor shortly. have to hold off on that till after Christmas in case my wife actually used my amazon wishlist =O, have that ASUS 144Hz on there.

eznark

Banned
Jesus Christ my dad tore his Achilles today too! I guess he was doing step ups at the gym and it exploded. What a day for the znark family!

Top Bottom