• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

eznark

Banned
It's still in the steamapps directory yet for some reason now it is downloading 4.5 gigs. Weird it downloaded like 30 megs and launched. Whatever

eznark

Banned
Shake I don't think we'll be able to get 4 for the pack, can you just grab me the Dragon Commander and Train Simulator and we are square!

kthxbud

Miguel

That's fine

Sorry man, hung up at work. Gonna be closer to 5 Central

I'll leave this though, maybe it'll ease the waiting...

EptZimN.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wooo doggies this game is kinda difficult. Currently playing cpu on all pro and haven't completed a pass. It's nearing the end of the second quarter. Romo pls

Miguel

Good game. I need to look into my connection. Somethings gotta be up with it

Jamaal loves the raiders!

The turnover battle finally goes my way for once although that Tiny Hands fumble nearly cost me the game.

vance has been extended to about 9:30 pm pst since we have some human games that are going to get done a little late! it is a courtesy i would extend to each and every one of you in this holiday season

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So my pass timing is either really off, or pass rushing has really improved since PS2 or Dallas has a shitty O-Line. But man I am struggling. I guess I'm going to have to go to the training exercises and spend a lot of time in practice drills for the next few days.

Overall though I like that the game is actually challenging on offense. I only briefly played any of the last gen maddens at friends houses and defense was a complete joke every time I played couch games with friends. It's not as pretty as 2k that's for sure but looks don't matter much in sports, imo.

I got to run out and do some christmas errands but if anyone is around in an hour or two I'd be down for a quick scrimmage if ya'll can put dota down for a bit.

holy fuck best buy is retarded. i ordered 2 items on black friday ON THE SAME ORDER. they both shipped within a day but with separate tracking #'s. one got to me within a couple days. the other said "cannot deliver as addressed". so i contact best buy a few times via email because their phone system is so shitty and don't really get any response. i forgot about it until yesterday when i got a voicemail from best buy saying "hey call us if U didn't receive ur stuff brah!" so i finally call them and go through all the shit to get someone on the line and they shipped the 2nd item to my old address.

how does that even happen on the same order? fuck off best buy!

Smokey

holy fuck best buy is retarded. i ordered 2 items on black friday ON THE SAME ORDER. they both shipped within a day but with separate tracking #'s. one got to me within a couple days. the other said "cannot deliver as addressed". so i contact best buy a few times via email because their phone system is so shitty and don't really get any response. i forgot about it until yesterday when i got a voicemail from best buy saying "hey call us if U didn't receive ur stuff brah!" so i finally call them and go through all the shit to get someone on the line and they shipped the 2nd item to my old address.

this is why you only order from amazon

Fed Ex sent my 2006 game 5 Heat-Mavs Finals tickets to Tennesse. I'll never use Fed Ex again.

Week 7

Next vance: Monday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Seahawks @ Cards
Bucs (DM) @ Falcons (DCX)
Bears (Bob) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Cowboys (WhatRobEats) @ Eagles (CB)
Patriots (Sanjuro) @ Jets (CPU)
Bills (CPU) @ Dolphins (Pheeniks)
Rams (Crow) @ Panthers (Jtrizz)
Bengals (Splat) @ Lions (Pistol)
Chargers (Nightz) @ Jags (CPU)
Texans (Smokey) @ Chiefs (Miguel)
49ers @ Titans
Browns (Brent) @ Packers (Ez) - Winner is the greatest packers fan
Ravens (Ocelott) @ Steelers (Ramirez)
Broncos (Rinse) @ Colts (GCQ)
Vikings (Fierce1289) @ Giants (Wellington

eznark

Banned
I said some nice things about the Killzone campaign in the past.

I was wrong. This is dogshit and guerrilla is a dog shit company. I wonder who secretly develops the awesome multi-player?

Top Bottom