• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Smokey

oh my god

Bbug-7GCAAA35Gz.jpg

I need this. BOB

Why

Crafting bug?

yea, you can get recipes that turn items you don't want into new things you don't want! Also, you can add/remove inscribed gems to stuff. Added a 'wards placed' to my baby roshan. Got a 'treants spawned' on my pumpkin guys... amongst other things!

Basically, I'm just using all that stuff valve gave us in the welcome gifts

BigAT

yea, you can get recipes that turn items you don't want into new things you don't want! Also, you can add/remove inscribed gems to stuff. Added a 'wards placed' to my baby roshan. Got a 'treants spawned' on my pumpkin guys... amongst other things!

Basically, I'm just using all that stuff valve gave us in the welcome gifts

Oh, I thought you meant there was some bug with crafting and it erased a bunch of items you had or something. Carry on!

Oh, I thought you meant there was some bug with crafting and it erased a bunch of items you had or something. Carry on!

lol oops... I guess it does read that way! Yeah just meant i got kinda addicted to it there for a second and spent way too much money on items and recipes to craft D:

Week 6

Next vance date: Friday @ 7 pm pst

Games:

Giants (Wellington) @ Bears (Bob)
Packers (Ez) @ Ravens (Ocelott)
Bengals (Splat) @ Bills (CPU)
Lions (Pistol) @ Browns (Brent)
Rams (crow) @ Texans (Smokey)
Panthers (Jtrizz) @ Vikings (Fierce1289)
Raiders (Soka) @ Chiefs (Miguel)
Steelers (Ramirez) @ Jets (Ferny!?)
Eagles (CB) @ Bucs (DM)
Jags (CPU) @ Broncos (Rinse)
Titans (CPU) @ Seahawks (AZ)
Saints (CPU) @ Pats (Sanjuro/CPU)
Cards (CPU) @ 49ers (FMT)
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Cowboys (Whatrobeats?)
Colts (GCQ) @ Chargers (nightz)

Sanjuro

How much crap does Club Nintendo send!?

This fucker still is sending me all his things. I have like a half dozen rolls of posters now.

Sometimes I click on gaming just to see what is happening and I see shit like "Super Mario 3D world feels like an overrated expansion!"

Gonna stay out again

Mrbob

Oh god Bob is gonna die and go to heaven.

Hyrule Warriors (Dynasty Warriors x Zelda) for WiiU

I just finished Zelda 3DS the other day and it is my game of the year, so damn good. I can say with no sarcasm this combination of zelda and dynasty warriors will yield the greatest game of all time!

Sanjuro

I do kind of miss playing Zelda games, that new one looked pretty fun.

Speaking of that guy who sends me stuff, I have some giant Zelda book still sealed. I'm always tempted to open it, but I'm pretty sure I'd be spending some Nintendo money once I do.

lol who the fuck would have 1500???

I have 710, does that shit expire at the end of the year? should I get balloon fight just because

balloon fight is amazing...if you have someone else with you. by yourself it is meh

Somnia

It doesn't ship till march so maybe it'll be up for awhile.

Don't know if enough is coming out for me to hit 1500... time to go take some club Nintendo codes from gamestop guts.

Sanjuro

Fuck you Club Nintendo jerks. When I loved Nintendo, I input codes just to tell them how much I loved them, without them giving me a fucking thing.

I think the most they sent me was a mannequin hand for some DS promotion. At least I can jerk myself off with it.

every time i fill out their survey they ask "why did you like this game"

my response is always "I like (Insert main character's name)" on every one

Miguel

Miguel, when would you like to play?

If you can play really late tonight (late Rockets game tonight, so I won't be home til around Midnight central time)

Concert tomorrow, so same thing...

When does this week advance?

Friday, ok, Friday after 5pm I'll be available.

Top Bottom