• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jesus Christ my dad tore his Achilles today too! I guess he was doing step ups at the gym and it exploded. What a day for the znark family!

He's gonna have to stay off his feet for a loooooong time...

Seems like prime opportunity to introduce him to Dota!

eznark

Banned
Actually since it tore in half and not off of the bone it shouldn't be too bad. He already took the boot off and is hobbling around. The man is a beast.

Ferny

yeah, it's fucking awful. the first time i had one, i didn't know. wasn't till i had another a few years later that I realized what the first one was. Now I usually get 1 or 2 a year, but man, they kick your ass.

between making you sensitive to light, and feeling like you're going to vomit (some people do), its just a rough time.

My mother gets a lot of them so not sure if that's something that is hereditary or whatever, but I get them multiple times during the year and they SUCK. Basically can't do anything for however long it takes to get rid of it and basic meds don't really work for them.

McNei1y

One of us plays dota, one doesn't!

wLs7lHC.gif

dagger cb... dagger. i try :(

Rorschach

Weird thing happened in my match. I "died" but it just teleported me back to base... still got credited with a death, but no respawn timer.

BigAT

Yup, it was Bloodstone. If you have enough charges, you'll insta-respawn. I was playing Timbersaw once and threw out Timber Chain in an attempt to escape, died, but then the Timber Chain hit and it dragged me all the way out to that spot from the fountain.

eznark

Banned
I wish we recorded the mumble chats. Immediately after we won you were like "oh my god. oh my god. I need a break" It was the best.

Try hard dota is best dota!

TheCrow

I wish we recorded the mumble chats. Immediately after we won you were like "oh my god. oh my god. I need a break" It was the best.

Try hard dota is best dota!

Trying to hit blink RPs is very stressful. But I wish I streamed the game so I could rewatch it at work. Plus it would record mumble like you want.

eznark

Banned
Trying to hit blink RPs is very stressful. But I wish I streamed the game so I could rewatch it at work. Plus it would record mumble like you want.

That first one you hit was so God damned sick. Changed the entire game around. Anything your garbage no-mana hero did after that was gravy.

Sanjuro

So uh is Madden even still going? Barely keep up with the thread because of DOTA talk.

It's certainly two seasons of test runs here. I have a bunch of launch games that I may/may not play a great amount, figured I would trade them in when the values are $40+. Might be heading to Best Buy this weekend!

DOTA future?

eznark

Banned
Well when I was gone this thread was almost never on the first page of gaming community. Fucking shameful.

Merry Christmas Fuckers.

merry_christmas__by_jasonwang7-d6yl58o.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We should do maddengaf game of the year lists

I just want a really great excuse to talk about Metal Gear Rising more

eznark

Banned
Anyone in on a Divinity: Dragon Commander 4 pack? $15 per person. Me and Bob are in. If not Shake, you gotta snag it for me brotha!

Top Bottom