• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

lol which one is that?

Golden baby roshan. The platinum one is worth quit a bit too it seems but that one doesn't look nearly as cool in-game.

Seems the price these things go for are well above $1000. I would never spend a grand on a courier tho... my spoiler tag was just a joke!

I will stick to collecting the "cheap" unusual baby rosh's instead!

Sanjuro

Get you a nice little honeydip and stop worrying about the most likely infested food bruh smh!

Hah! Not worried. The have Portuguese style pizza here, so least there is something. Grew up on that shit.

Last week ended up snagging a cute girl and had a fun night at her place. All downhill from there!

brentech

The lack of the L2/R2 makes it rough. Maybe if I used auto sprint and strafe it would be okay. Using the rear touch pad for those buttons is just unreliable.
Would still lack the better run moved though.

Sanjuro

The lack of the L2/R2 makes it rough. Maybe if I used auto sprint and strafe it would be okay. Using the rear touch pad for those buttons is just unreliable.
Would still lack the better run moved though.

I feel like I would be more comfortable with the Vita over the ps4 controller at the moment.

some classics from the esports thread:

jbxoyjMHmkBWJI.png

jbphCNKgEocr70.png

dwEsnz8.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got a key. Maybe I'll take a look atleast. The last card game I played was the Pokemon one in like 98

Sokantish

I like Hearthstone a lot too
If you can play really late tonight (late Rockets game tonight, so I won't be home til around Midnight central time)

Concert tomorrow, so same thing...

When does this week advance?

Friday, ok, Friday after 5pm I'll be available.

I can play really late tonight

eznark

Banned
Yup, after a couple of patches and the tweaked ranked mode, Hearthstone is dope again. Super baby mode but whatever, I don't want to neckbeard a fucking ccg.

Top Bottom