• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I feel like getting back in DOTA for some reason. I think I've decided that I feel like being good at that game!

Yea, I've decided that too but making it so is no small task. 141 hours in and I'm pathetic. I'm trying though.

Reporting for Dota Duty!

Don't let me down pheenix! Sanjuro should play tonight too

470247-meatwad_marine.jpg

TheCrow

Damn it now I'm going to have to buy Rust. How do I know what base to join and where?
Don't worry about it. It's sanjuro so I'm pretty sure he'll forget our secret entrance and we'll have to start all over at some point.

what is rust... i got it for Eznark and the video for it looked weird as shit. Some dood chasing a deer with a rock or some shit.
uh, how were you not sold on it instantly.

Sanjuro

Rust is kind of neat. Would certainly need to play with a group to have a good time.

Need to get a headset for the computer pronto.

Smokey

Sounds like you need a free to play game. Have you considered dota?

You can't draw me in! I won't let it happen

Shouldn't have pissed your money away on a XB1 bro. Could have taken that 500 dollars and put it towards a sweet Gsync monitor and/or Steambox.

How on earth does my statement have anything to do with Xbox one?! Stay free bob lol

Mrbob

You seemed like you regretted buying your XB1 in an earlier post.

By the way have you guys all taken this test? It's apparently a year old but it seems to be a fad lately

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/20/sunday-review/dialect-quiz-map.html?_r=0

It nailed me to my EXACT suburb, not the nearest major city or anything, but literally where I am. it's pretty amazing

Wow, this is pretty crazy. Picked Milwaukee for me which is about an hour and a half away, not bad. Also picked Stockton and Modesto in California. Guess Cali and Wisconsin aren't that different!

Smokey

You seemed like you regretted buying your XB1 in an earlier post.

Eh

I don't really play it cuz I'm liking obtaining ps4 trophies. And I have my ps4 hooked up to one of my computer monitors on my desk. So I can do computer stuff and have the system within reach vs x1 in the living room.

Top Bottom