• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

So apparently, Skyrim can't handle 144hz monitor as it can't function right over 60fps.

Walk into a room, everything starts lifting off the cupboards or floor. Outside, cows fell from the sky, dying on impact. Lighting and sound flickered in the game. Some really terrible shit. Physics just went nuts.

Finally figured out that other people experienced it when monitor is over 60hz. Had to download a little .dll/.cfg mod and set the FPS to 60 or less. Totally fixed everything, I was worried my save was corrupt or some shit since changing my video card and monitor out. Thought it was just a graphical thing.

And now I know.

DCX

DCX
So i hop on and look at the matchup and Az icon is red indicating he is offline. No notifications i got game invites but i go into the UI and two invites pop up :/

DCX

So i hop on and look at the matchup and Az icon is red indicating he is offline. No notifications i got game invites but i go into the UI and two invites pop up :/

DCX

That's odd. You were online the whole time.

Either way, GG buddy! Even though you knocked out Beast Mode for 6 weeks!

DM are you eventually gonna be in town this week?

I'll buy it the second I get home.

let me know what your friend code or whatever the hell it is. I love this game!

Keep getting owned by randoms....

btw I haven't touched the luigi game yet. just the classic. fuck those L shaped blocks! I'm not ready for that!

brentech

AT, or anyone that has used OBS....I got it set up and able to stream Dota onto Twitch. Little issue I'm having is when I click to start streaming, or preview, it lowers my sound quite a bit until I stop.
Is this something that happens to you? Or is this just a problem I need to figure out on my own? I haven't been able to find anything with a few google searches. Might just have to dig around sound settings, but I really can't find anything within OBS that's doing it.

AT, or anyone that has used OBS....I got it set up and able to stream Dota onto Twitch. Little issue I'm having is when I click to start streaming, or preview, it lowers my sound quite a bit until I stop.
Is this something that happens to you? Or is this just a problem I need to figure out on my own? I haven't been able to find anything with a few google searches. Might just have to dig around sound settings, but I really can't find anything within OBS that's doing it.

It doesn't happen to me.

BigAT

Not really related to OBS, but there is a Windows option that automatically lowers your sound if it things your mic is on. That used to happen to me for absolutely no reason when I fired up Dota, so try seeing if that fixes it.

jlAbDen.jpg

Also first thing I recommend to people that are going to start streaming is to check your audio levels, especially if you're broadcasting voice. The volumes you hear are not necessarily the same that will get streamed out, so take some time and fool around to make sure everything can be heard properly.

eznark

Banned
So I am pretty sure the wind is acting opposite for kicks and offense

And Connor Barwin is the greatest player in the history of football.

brentech

Not really related to OBS, but there is a Windows option that automatically lowers your sound if it things your mic is on. That used to happen to me for absolutely no reason when I fired up Dota, so try seeing if that fixes it.

jlAbDen.jpg

Also first thing I recommend to people that are going to start streaming is to check your audio levels, especially if you're broadcasting voice. The volumes you hear are not necessarily the same that will get streamed out, so take some time and fool around to make sure everything can be heard properly.

SWEET! Thanks, that took care of it. It was set to 80%. Never had problems in game or anything like that, so its weird that only OBS triggered it.

But yeah, that's what I've been working on, getting it all set up and doing little 1min test streams while I check my settings. Not long enough for anyone to click into it while I figure it out.

BigAT

SWEET! Thanks, that took care of it. It was set to 80%. Never had problems in game or anything like that, so its weird that only OBS triggered it.

Yeah, I think it's just some bug with windows. I didn't even have Mumble, OBS or anything open and it would trigger.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fifa 14 is pretty great on PS4

I wish i cared more about the actual sport of soccer to make it worth it!

Smokey

Fifa 14 is pretty great on PS4

I wish i cared more about the actual sport of soccer to make it worth it!

Watch out for the FIFA thiefs bro. Srs business. I wouldn't have any CC attached to my account after playing that game. Or at all for that matter.

Smokey

You Need a Budget 4 is on Steam sale. 75% off - $14.99

That's what I bought it for during the summer sale or whenever. Worth it at that price!

I still play it on 360 though. at this point all that's left is the hardcore hockey people and it makes for really great pickup games

I'm going to get Fios Quantum, does that also mean I need to upgrade my router to take full advantage of that shit?

I got a DIR-655

I just caved and bought a $700 bundle from newegg. I blame eznark. 2k14, madden, FIFA, a headset, a year of psn, and a controller should be here Tuesday.

Can some1 post the standings and CPU teams so I can decide on one?

brentech

While working out audio levels for streaming and stuff, I ran into like 5 pauses in my stream in the matter of a minute or 2. Don't have the problem streaming from PS4, so I think I need to lower the quality in some way.

Did 33mb upload test on www.testmy.net

Upload :: 2.1 Mbps 265 kB/s
Your Speed :: 2.1 Mbps
9% slower than your Host average 2.3 Mbps
22% faster than your City average 1.7 Mbps
55% slower than the US average 4.7 Mbps

Might be a lost cause with my ISP. I dunno.

Goddamn Steam Marketplace. I changed my credit card info this morning on steam and now it says I need to wait 7 days to use the marketplace. Fucking amateur hour.

Top Bottom