• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

McNei1y

I know Crow, Pheenix, and Nightz have it too. I had a lot of fun doing clubs on the PC version last year but the PC versions search system was soooo stupid.

Let's try and get one running! At least a game here and there.

I'm still trying to get an NHL crew going again next year. I blame the whole system switch for the game failing this year. And dota. But I really don't mean that since dota is worth it.

brentech

been playing the shit out of Sonic All-Stars Transformed this week.
The free titles for Vita have been pretty nice lately as I just finished up Rayman Origin recently.

eznark

Banned
I'm at ,u folks for the week and we celebrated Christmas on Tuesday. My folks got my kids some Disney blurays. Watching Little Mermaid right now. It's a great movie.

brentech

well. that was terrible. my beard is like frozen. come inside and instant crazy sweat. had like a 2 foot drift through 50% of the driveway. fuck

Sanjuro

Bought Starbound. Do we have a server yet? Also Shake is grabbing me Rust, anyone else get it yet?

I really want to pull the trigger on Rust. Waiting for others to get it.

I have Starbound. There IS a GAF server, but not much going on with it.

Smokey

which program did you do?

Two of those 10 minute cardio programs. Then moved on to my home gym equipment. I intended for those cardio programs to be a warm up but i almost passed out LOL. Wedding in June I gotta get this shit in line. Want to do the P90x or Insanity workouts on X1 but I aint about dat life just yet :x

eznark

Banned
Two of those 10 minute cardio programs. Then moved on to my home gym equipment. I intended for those cardio programs to be a warm up but i almost passed out LOL. Wedding in June I gotta get this shit in line. Want to do the P90x or Insanity workouts but I aint about dat life just yet :x

lol

Sanjuro

Two of those 10 minute cardio programs. Then moved on to my home gym equipment. I intended for those cardio programs to be a warm up but i almost passed out LOL. Wedding in June I gotta get this shit in line. Want to do the P90x or Insanity workouts on X1 but I aint about dat life just yet :x

ibj48MyaKiNCIN.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You should try T25. It's gonna be rough the first few times but it's a pretty good program. 5 or 6 different 25 minute workouts. There are 3 different phases each last 30 days. I started over because I skipped over the holidays. Shits probably free with that xbone fitness program thing but I don't know too much about it so check.

Getting ready to play my game vs Saints (cpu)

edit - well i guess not. fucking next gen man, every single time i want to do something nothing can connect to the internet.
edit2 - got it working RobTV if anyone wants to watch
www.twitch.tv/whatrobeats

eznark

Banned
fucking hearthstone.

Next time you're attacked gain 8 armor

Guy deals 5, then 5, then 1 damage. Armor never pops.

Blizzard is broken.

Watching one of the first in-houses from when we were complete noobs and AT/Luke were casting...

shit takes me back!

Miss the luke/at casting and fucking around in in-houses :(

edit----

cliff farming prophet... so embarassing D:

TheCrow

So there is a Rust gaf server. We should totally get a squad together and go on raids.

Edit: And I am sick as hell, so will anyone be around for afternoon dota?

Smokey

You should try T25. It's gonna be rough the first few times but it's a pretty good program. 5 or 6 different 25 minute workouts. There are 3 different phases each last 30 days. I started over because I skipped over the holidays. Shits probably free with that xbone fitness program thing but I don't know too much about it so check.

There's quite a bit of stuff in the Xbox fitness program. It's pretty cool. Don't remember seeing T25 though.

Top Bottom