• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Week 11

Next vance date: Tuesday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Colts @ Titans
Jets @ Bills
Falcons @ Bucs
Lions (pistol) @ Steelers (ramirez)
Redskins @ Eagles
Chargers @ Dolphins
Ravens (CPU) @ Bears (Bob)
Browns (brent) @ Bengals (Splat)
Raiders (soka) @ Texans (smokey)
Cards @ Jags
Chiefs (miguel) @ Broncos (rinse)
Vikings (fierce1289) @ Seahawks (az)
49ers @ saints
Packers @ Giants
Patriots @ Panthers

I was looking into budget programs cause I'm going to start being a lot better about reporting my taxes and shit in general

Why the fuck is you need a budget 60 bucks??? fuck

Mrbob

CPU this week? Damn it.

I was looking into budget programs cause I'm going to start being a lot better about reporting my taxes and shit in general

Why the fuck is you need a budget 60 bucks??? fuck

Should have bought it when it was on sale for 15 bucks at Steam.

i'll never understand why people need budget programs to help them. don't spend your money on stupid shit or shit you don't need and you'll magically find yourself in a good financial position

mine is more for tax reporting purposes but I guess I could do that manually, I'm just horrible at keeping track and being neat

basically every time I eat or spend money on gas I count it as a business expense. I'm also probably going to do that with everything I buy for my new place since I'm counting everything in there as "work related"

Somnia

Got a shelter up with a sleeping bag and fire. I built some wood panels to build like an "entrance" to my door to make it more secure and put spiked traps around the shelter lol

Time to build a real home now.

Ferny

So Rust may be that game that takes me away from Dota for a bit
lets be serious lol
. It's crazy how much fun it is with a group.

Top Bottom