• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Sokantish

What game are you even talking about, Sanjuro? Oh... Rust. That game is too hard! Let's just all play Persona 5 when it comes out

Sanjuro

What game are you even talking about, Sanjuro? Oh... Rust. That game is too hard! Let's just all play Persona 5 when it comes out

It wasn't that hard, just seemed that you need to put some time into it.

Also, I'm no damn weeaboo! Never played Persona.

Somnia

Well fuck, getting my oil changed and walked over to gamestop and they had PS4's in. Went ahead and bought one with BF4.

I was gonna wait till infamous to get it again and just hold out without next gen till then, but may as well jump on it while its in.

(long story on what happened with my Xbox, but I wasn't liking it after a couple weeks of play so it worked out)

Somnia

Looking forward to your next adventure in next gen flip flopping.

At least I've tried both and made a fair judgment on which I like. I would have kept my Xbox and still bought the PS4 for infamous, but I had to sell it for some personal reasons.

Sanjuro

This game has some creepy moments. The silence has much to do with it.

I spawned when it was dark out and went towards the only source of light. It was a house with two doors. I was trying to look through the panels and see who was in there, instead I turn around and see some guy with a shotgun pointed at my head.

I respawnded again shortly afterward.

Sokantish

I was outside of some dude's shack and it was pitch black, he kept yelling at me to come out and he knew I was there and if I didn't show myself right then he'd shoot me. I ran around his shack hitting it with my rock and then left the area and logged out. That was like two or three weeks ago. It was kind of fun though

Mrbob

You guys ever heard of Overlord Computer? They make a 120HZ 1440P IPS monitor which is well regarded, and the owner wants to make a model GSync enabled. This might be my future monitor purchase.

Sounds like Nvidia isn't supplying any other modules right now except for the asus 144hz monitor. My impulsiveness may cause me to get one of these right away.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Just built my second pc. Shit is addictive. Think I got lucky with the first, many more missteps this time. Should I be concerned that only about two thirds of the standoffs line up?

Smokey

Just built my second pc. Shit is addictive. Think I got lucky with the first, many more missteps this time. Should I be concerned that only about two thirds of the standoffs line up?

It should line up, so something isn't right. I had a mobo short out on me once and it sucks waiting for a replacement, so I'd probably take it out and do it again.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
It's as if the mb is slightly smaller than the layout of stand offs. Do I need a new case?

Also for the Fifa guys we actually already have a club set up. Just join via friends list

I'm liking the 1 on 1 matches though. I feel like when we do a club it'll be a giant clusterfuck...which is what makes it fun I guess lol

NHL 1 on 1 is pretty fun too. I've been doing some of that when I don't feel like dealing with the random turds of EASHL

I got some mic set up now. Found some drivers for my PS2 eye toy, lol.

watched a video earlier and the game looks hilariously goofy... seems the noobs would be punished though. There was a lot of doods running around with shotgons and shit, dicks flapping in the air, threatening to kill noobies. Noobs cant do shit either cause all they got is this big ass rock

I don't know if I am ready for that life!

Sanjuro

watched a video earlier and the game looks hilariously goofy... seems the noobs would be punished though. There was a lot of doods running around with shotgons and shit, dicks flapping in the air, threatening to kill noobies. Noobs cant do shit either cause all they got is this big ass rock

I don't know if I am ready for that life!

I'm having fun. Can be fustrating. Basically, I'm okay with some PvP, but I prefer a server where it's balance. When everyone wants to just kill everyone for the sake of it, it's a mess.

Ferny

Just watched an hour of it on stream. The building part of it looks like it's the most fun. Once they take the zombies out, I'll buy it.

eznark

Banned
Don't see the point of a smurf when you can just play nonranked.

God I miss my PC.

Sitting in the lobby at a community rink after a DIII women's hockey game. I love Wisconsin!

Crazy, I thought it didn't work on south floridians. It told me I was from jersey, my friend got California.

Thing is though I mostly learned how to speak and learn more of that shit when I moved to Texas. I found it weird that I answered the same on most questions but on a select few I chose the 2nd word that I knew the most and that's what it gave me. I guess if I take a 3rd time I'll be a new yorker lol

McNei1y

Also for the Fifa guys we actually already have a club set up. Just join via friends list

I'm liking the 1 on 1 matches though. I feel like when we do a club it'll be a giant clusterfuck...which is what makes it fun I guess lol

NHL 1 on 1 is pretty fun too. I've been doing some of that when I don't feel like dealing with the random turds of EASHL

Alright I'll join. I've been playing some 1 on 1 FIFA for about 4 years now. It's really my go to. I'm 7-1-1 in the online seasons at the moment. As for NHL, I've never played a 1 on 1 game online. I was way too hooked on it's drop in games... which is impressive. I can't believe I have spent so much time on one game mode for two games.

3202 MMR

EAD CROW YOU SCRUB ASSSSS BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!

<3u

Edit----

You missed in house nightz :(

Oh thanks. I totally didn't miss in house anyway. Yep.

Mrbob

I just played the Sonic Lost World 3DS demo, pretty fun. Sonic is Mario Galaxy type setting. I may buy it off the eshop. Reviews say the 3DS is better than the WiiU version. Anyone play them both?

Also, the Bravely Default demo is awesome. The return of a great Square RPG what is this madness??

eznark

Banned
Yeah I actually ordered the CE of Bravely Default. Game is going to be incredible.

Speaking of incredible, Dr. Luigi game of the year!

Mrbob

I'd play if I were at home.

Did you guys get your in house last night? Felt bad about not joining but I already told me friend we would play Hammerwatch. Game is so fun too in co op.

Top Bottom