• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Az. I wish I knew how to save replays so I could show that run by Turbin!

I thought I was playing decently but I can't compete with 9 drops

vpjeg4U.jpg

Az please tell me you got the replay of that ridiculous run

I have it and I've been trying to figure out how to upload it. That's why I almost ran out of time on that extra point. But it seems like I can only upload a full 15 minute video of like the whole second and third quarter.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I have it and I've been trying to figure out how to upload it. That's why I almost ran out of time on that extra point. But it seems like I can only upload a full 15 minute video of like the whole second and third quarter.

Dammit lol. I wanted to laugh and throw the remote at the same time. My guy hit Turbin dead on and somehow he didn't go down.

I pride myself on dat run D but the 29 and 46 yard runs did me in.

brentech

You got a cap? What the fuck. Do you live in Canada now?

They started a cap back in Novemeber. It's retarded. Based off of the speed of plan you have, and how many of their services you have. so you cut your cable, you get less. it's a cheap shot at people trying to just have internet.

I do have cable tv as well, but 200, come the fuck on. The webpage where you can check, says that the average residential service uses 28GB a month.....I used 35 the other day just by downloading a game and netflix. This month might be rough. closest we've came before was like 175 or something like that.
Typical Usage by Account Type: Residential: 25.9 GB, Business: 70.8 GB
That's gotta be BS these days. I just don't believe that.
checked again, I'm a little further in than I thought. still not 10 days into monthly billing cycle though. Should probably be fine if I just don't download another few massive games. DayZ and DCUO added up.

brentech

Yea. We're not 6 months into having a cap yet, and their rating on dslreports (why is it still called that?) has dropped dramatically. They've been increasing their prices a fair bit in the last 2 years, added a cap, and their customer service that they pride themselves on because they're local, has become complete ass.
Will be interesting to see if this sticks. It might since they have us cornered as the only cable provider here.

Mrbob

I would be miffed at a 200GB cap. Charter technically has a 250GB cap in the fine print but haven't enacted it yet. Well, at least they haven't for me. I've gone over 250 plenty of times already. Of course I pay one of the higher tiers for internet service so maybe this is why they let it slide.

Finally tried a bone controller out last night. People weren't lying about the sticks. Surprised at how loose they felt. Nearly PS3 tier loose. The rim on the sticks were nice though. Played Forza and didn't get the big deal bout the rumble triggers, but I only played for about five minutes.

brentech

I feel like Puppey is just shitting on Loda's drafting with this game.

its crazy. last time i saw [A] do this tusk wisp, they wrecked shit. they're playing pretty bad right now.

I would be miffed at a 200GB cap. Charter technically has a 250GB cap in the fine print but haven't enacted it yet. Well, at least they haven't for me. I've gone over 250 plenty of times already. Of course I pay one of the higher tiers for internet service so maybe this is why they let it slide.

Finally tried a bone controller out last night. People weren't lying about the sticks. Surprised at how loose they felt. Nearly PS3 tier loose. The rim on the sticks were nice though. Played Forza and didn't get the big deal bout the rumble triggers, but I only played for about five minutes.

did u want to Madden today or tomorrow?

McNei1y

Anyone know some portable things that could be of use while camping at a music festival? I'm getting a battery fan and phone charger. anything else that could be necessary?

Somnia

At least we get a two week window before everyone bails out for Reaper of Souls.

Speaking of that... I think I'm gonna get Reaper/Diablo 3 on PS4. We'll see, I know loot 2.0 is coming to PC soon, but I'd like to have more games on my PS4 also.

eznark

Banned
Actually ps4 kind of sounds like a good idea.

I still don't get the Titanfall hype. Another military shooter from EA. Ok...I guess?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I still don't get the Titanfall hype. Another military shooter from EA. Ok...I guess?

Ferny was convincing me a bit on getting Reaper of Souls on PS4 also.

Really my only concern there is that any kind of cool updates down the road for it will be PC only.

Somnia

It'll be fun, but I'm not paying $60 for it, I'll see if greenman does a deal or wait for a sale.

I do think the PS4 version is a good idea for Diablo personally, I hear it plays great on console. I'll wait to see what everyone else decides.

edit: CB I think Blizzard commented that they can do updates on PS4 in a very quick fashion for Diablo just like PC.

Top Bottom