• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

dude took my disruptor pick and then proceeded to ruin game by not using his combo and pushing out our lane against tri-lane with his Q. so annoying

always dropped static storm without a field to hold them in it. so pointless.

eznark

Banned
No, puppey played veno in the first game. He went like 0-11-5 or something awful. Was jungling forever. Did not work out.

I'm trading 2k14 in because I've had all my files deleted and I've had enough.

I'm also going to trade in Madden if I look at my season 2 schedule and see like 13/16 CPU games again...

Long live FIFA? That'll be the only game I got left lol

TheCrow

I'm also going to trade in Madden if I look at my season 2 schedule and see like 13/16 CPU games again...

You'll always have dota!

rinse82

Long live FIFA.

brentech

Fuck you guys. This is the best Madden in years and you're all abandoning it. Shameful.

seriously. this madden really is quite good. there's a lot that still needs changed, but this is pretty solid as far as Madden goes.

I read an article about EAs take the UFC game in game informer, and it sounds like complete shit. so I'll probably end up still playing UFC 3 on PS3 to get my fight fix. The fact that they talk about the jump off the cage kick by Pettis (and use it in all their promo videos), shows how little they really know. They're acting like that's something that's seen all the time.

McNei1y

Madden is pretty good, I'm not going to lie. FIFA is the best of the sports games that I have, though. I'm keeping all of them. NBA is still pretty fun to play with my roommate every now and then.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I know you don't read the thread fmt, but me and pistol are playing tonight. Don't advance

I know you don't read the thread fmt, but me and pistol are playing tonight. Don't advance

alright, post when you guys are done

in other non-madden news, i got an email today from blizzard that said my diablo 3 account has been banned because of mod-usage or something.

i haven't played diablo 3 in like 2 years and i didn't use any mod when i did

eznark

Banned
Almost done with Broken Age. It's fine. It's one of the least impressive adventure games I've played in a long time though. Realmforge puts it to shame and even The Cave was a better game. Unless of course something crazy happens in the last act here...which is doesn't. So many great adventure games recently and people are acting like this one is somehow special.

Meh. It's totally fine.

Mrbob

Titanfall is an EA game dumbass

That's the point, clown shoes!

alright, post when you guys are done

in other non-madden news, i got an email today from blizzard that said my diablo 3 account has been banned because of mod-usage or something.

i haven't played diablo 3 in like 2 years and i didn't use any mod when i did

This is why you need double protection in this day and age. Add an authenticator to your account.

CB3

Sorry. Something came up. I even stayed off dota ready to play! If fmt wants to wait I'll play you later or in the morning. If not, you can play the CPU since it was my fault both times

Sokantish

Almost done with Broken Age. It's fine. It's one of the least impressive adventure games I've played in a long time though. Realmforge puts it to shame and even The Cave was a better game. Unless of course something crazy happens in the last act here...which is doesn't. So many great adventure games recently and people are acting like this one is somehow special.

Meh. It's totally fine.

Not every game can be as amazing as Knack

eznark

Banned
Just finished it. It's well made, totally fine if completely forgettable. I feel like they hinged a lot of the games impact on the "twist" at the end but it's almost more predictable and obvious than Knack's story.

And now Act 2 will be a fish out of water story. Sigh.

eznark

Banned
1024x576.resizedimage

CB3

Reaper of Souls is gonna be so good. It feels like the first game that will really take a bite out of dota time for me.

Top Bottom