• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Mrbob

Speaking of that... I think I'm gonna get Reaper/Diablo 3 on PS4. We'll see, I know loot 2.0 is coming to PC soon, but I'd like to have more games on my PS4 also.

PS4 version isn't coming until later, choice is easy for me.

Well, I'm going to double dip. PC March 25, PS4 when out.

Ferny

Where did they say it was later? At Blizzcon they said it will be pretty close to the PC version. There was a playable version there too on PS4.

I think if you buy Diablo on one platform, you should be able to access it on all. It's not like I have a separate game I have to buy for mac. Valve did this with portal 2. Make it happen, Blizzard!
They won't.

Ferny

Playing Diablo 3 now, is a totally different experience than playing D3 at launch. Some people can't grasp that, but it's a much improved game.

Mrbob

Diablo 3 was flawed but still good. Plus Blizzard has patched it up nicely. Reaper of Souls looks amazeballs. Also, here is the press release for the game which says PS4 version is coming later:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/118...d-on-march-25-2014-prepurchase-now-12-19-2013

For more information on the March 25 release of Reaper of Souls for Windows and Mac, check out the official press release, or visit the Reaper of Souls game page to learn more about the expansion and secure your digital copy. Also, be sure to keep an eye on www.diablo3.com for updates on the launch of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on the PS4.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think Diablo 3, removed from the crazy hype of that game at launch, might actually be a bit better than people remember it.

Ferny

I bet you don't even have it still installed.

54wJRGR.png

I play it about 36.36% of the time.

BigAT

The Battle.net launcher is really nice. Happy Blizzard finally did this.

What's nice about it? For me it just seems like an unnecessary extra I have to open before being able to play and close each time I'm done.

No different than the UPlay client.

Mrbob

What's nice about it? For me it just seems like an unnecessary extra I have to open before being able to play and close each time I'm done.

Have access to all your games right away with only one log in, so I don't have to authenticate every time. Plus an easy to way to look at updates without having to launch each game.

No different than the UPlay client.

I notice that if I use the launcher, I'm never prompted for my battle.net key when the games are launched.

Dota at halftime? It will bleed into the 3rd quarter a tiny bit but whatever!

A tiny bit? Halftime is like 15 minutes. You won't even get out of the draft by then

BigAT

We faced this team in ranked matchmaking a week ago and got absolutely stomped by them. It was ugly.

Ran into them again today and the result was slightly different:

Want to know what the difference was? Dual-mid new meta! And you guys doubted me.

Alternate answers:
-Az curse
-CB actually buying BKB before Mask of Madness

LukeSmith

We faced this team in ranked matchmaking a week ago and got absolutely stomped by them. It was ugly.

Want to know what the difference was? Dual-mid new meta! And you guys doubted me.

Alternate answers:
-Az curse

An 0-10 CM?

Alternate answers:
-Az curse

Hey! I was just a support in that game.

Top Bottom