• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Mrbob

I'll just throw this out there. Won't say who's it is.

LhDwXet.png

Not me, got boots.

brentech

i think i'm ready to unveil my timbersaw play with the group (have another durable option for me). been practicing a lot on bots. getting pretty used to his stuff. i think i'd like to play skywrath more when available as well.

McNei1y

I'm not good but I used to beat All-Madden with ease in the past... All-Madden in this game is a challenge... but again, that's just me.

JABEE

I'm not good but I used to beat All-Madden with ease in the past... All-Madden in this game is a challenge... but again, that's just me.

I beat All-Madden earlier in the week with the Colts vs the Texans, but today, for some reason I couldn't pursue runners at all. Every time I was in a position to make a tackle, it would just freeze up on me. I don't know. I'm not very good at Madden, so it's probably just me.

McNei1y

I was messing around with bots and trying to practice jingling a bit so I selected Ursa. Damn. Ursa's way fun. Granted, AI was barely making attempts to run so I killed them a lot but I gotta say it's fun doing damage like that.

eznark

Banned
Really? I thought it was pretty short? I take it you're liking it?

Also remember kids, early Dota all week, no kids to put to bed.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, Banner Saga. That is not the first nor the last time I will confuse Broken Age and Banner Saga. Pretty unfair to Banner Saga.

TheCrow

Really? I thought it was pretty short? I take it you're liking it?

Also remember kids, early Dota all week, no kids to put to bed.
I think I'm right at the end. I spent a lot of time with extra fights but yeah the game isn't that long. At some point it becomes the Oregon trail and I kept playing one more day to see what encounters I would get. Then I noticed it was 4am so I just said fuck it. Let's just keep playing since I wouldn't get any sleep anyway.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Let me know when you wake up, I want to knock this out so I can get back to Banner Age!

I stayed up too late playing Dark Souls. Gotta try and finally finish this thing before DS2. I'm up now. Gimmie 15 to shake the cobwebs loose and I'll be ready for my L

Top Bottom