• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

finally found some worthwhile stuff in DayZ. Still no weapon yet.
Got cargo pants with 6 pockets, hoodie with 4 pockets, and a backpack with 25.

and then a second backpack! but it takes up all my slots in the backpack i'm wearing, so we gotta meet up sometime Crow so I can give you the pack.

Came out of a house and this dude in all camos and some sort of rifle held me up. had me put my hands in the air...apparently F2 does that. then told me to take off all my shit in the middle of the road. After raising my hands I just logged off the server though because I finally found shit, and I didn't feel like putting up with that right then. Probably was going to handcuff me and make me eat rotten fruit =(

Mrbob

Ferny already cutting me out of Rust. Ignoring my message last night you jerk!

Reaper of Souls is gonna be so good. It feels like the first game that will really take a bite out of dota time for me.

Yup, all the additions to Reaper of Souls sound amazing. March 25 is when I forget about the other games I own.

eznark

Banned
finally found some worthwhile stuff in DayZ. Still no weapon yet.
Got cargo pants with 6 pockets, hoodie with 4 pockets, and a backpack with 25.

and then a second backpack! but it takes up all my slots in the backpack i'm wearing, so we gotta meet up sometime Crow so I can give you the pack.

Came out of a house and this dude in all camos and some sort of rifle held me up. had me put my hands in the air...apparently F2 does that. then told me to take off all my shit in the middle of the road. After raising my hands I just logged off the server though because I finally found shit, and I didn't feel like putting up with that right then. Probably was going to handcuff me and make me eat rotten fruit =(

Fuck that. Even in a video game I'd rather be dead than Aceveda'd.

brentech

As stated I don't have any sort of weapon yet. Only found some clothes and a backpack. It's only my second day in the game, so I don't know much about it yet.

Ferny

Ferny already cutting me out of Rust. Ignoring my message last night you jerk!

Yup, all the additions to Reaper of Souls sound amazing. March 25 is when I forget about the other games I own.
You messaged me when it was raid time. Plus we were getting Somnia and Brentech into our gang so we made them slap each other around with sticks and rotten chicken. Fun times. Get into Mumble next time, everyone knows I love the Mumblez.

Week 15

Next vance date: Tuesday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Chargers (nightz) @ Broncos (rinse?)
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Falcons (dcx)
Cards @ Titans
49ers @ Bucs
Saints (CPU) @ Rams
Seahawks (az) @ Giants (wellington)
Bears (Bob) @ Browns (Brent)
Texans @ Colts
Bills @ Jags
Pats @ Dolphins (phee)
Eagles (CB) @ Vikings (CPU)
Chiefs (CPU) @ Raiders (soka)
Jets @ Panthers
Packers (ez) @ Cowboys (rob)
Bengals (splat) @ Steelers (CPU)
Ravens (CPU) @ Lions (Pistol)

eznark

Banned
LoL now TB is jumping on the "early access is bad" short bus?

Man these press types really don't like having the keys to the preview kingdom ripped away from them do they?

Ferny

LoL now TB is jumping on the "early access is bad" short bus?

Man these press types really don't like having the keys to the preview kingdom ripped away from them do they?

Yeah it's so dumb. Who the hell cares if there are hundreds of early access games available. Not like you HAVE to buy them. I remember Brad going off about them too on a podcast episode.

eznark

Banned
I did not and I have my doubts.

Hopefully you didn't hear us talking about this!

ac2bc330a02a47da80ae5e274d3e2dfa.png

f25ac5bc8c8c4ca5982d78ec730fed07.png

a02bf0557dcb4063a567601f43315dc8.png

Holy fuck the afc playoff race is shameful. CPU going to make the playoffs if people don't win! Especially bad is smokey.... You have all CPU in your division play a couple games for fucks sake!

Top Bottom