• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Mrbob

Id rather have Kap at the contract he gts over Cutler with his ridiculous deal

Every team would love their QB to stay on a rookie contract. Lots of defensive talent to be had in a couple years when the Niners and Seahawks have to let guys go to pay for Wussle and Kap!

eznark

Banned
dota?

Game of the Year has been released.

1024x576.resizedimage

Mrbob

Reaper of Souls will be the game of the month in March so I don't see how TitanFall can be game of the year. Looking forward to it though. I've been waiting for years for a true next generation version of Tribes. Still the best competitive multi first person shooter.

Wait, I played a game last night? Does that count? I don't think either of you put it on autopilot. I just played the CPU

maybe smoke was already on AP. it counts!

p.s.

if we have CPU players make it in the joke that is the AFC i'll find some human subs that aren't in the league but would be willing to play a couple playoff games

Sanjuro

maybe smoke was already on AP. it counts!

p.s.

if we have CPU players make it in the joke that is the AFC i'll find some human subs that aren't in the league but would be willing to play a couple playoff games

I'd still be around if I came into the cash I did afterward. I just didn't see the point in five consecutive CPU opponents. Even when we have a full league with just one or two, I always sim those trash games.

I'd still be around if I came into the cash I did afterward. I just didn't see the point in five consecutive CPU opponents. Even when we have a full league with just one or two, I always sim those trash games.

yeah, we have mostly human teams in the NFC but more open spots in the AFC. i should've forced people to the AFC!

brentech

Anyone got the mrbob hotline so I can see if he's able to madden?

Sent message on steam and PM, so I'm not miffed if not available, but want to get it in if possible. Otherwise going up to the PC

BigAT

I think it's the Trasher effect. I remember when Trasher, Luke and I were playing together there was a set of three or four games in a row where we won only after the other team made some absurd throws.

eznark

Banned
I was trying to lose because AZ was playing with us and ya know...the pact...but once we team wiped them the first time it was just too funny so I told everyone to stop losing on purpose.

Trasher

It's just the classic "lull your enemy into a false sense of security" strat. Super effective!

That was the greatest comeback in Doto history. We are the greatest, team. Good to have you back Trasher.

I really wish someone had streamed the game. Would have been hilarious to hear us in Mumble throughout that.

It's just the classic "lull your enemy into a false sense of security" strat. Super effective!

I really wish someone had streamed the game. Would have been hilarious to hear us in Mumble throughout that.

I said I could stream it at the beginning but then someone told me not to. I forgot who that was.

Top Bottom