• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bots only work if you have this installed:

mK4hzczmINKEXnCzJWAOoMA.jpg

That fucking thing. What a weird thing. Fucking nintendo

brentech

The extremely finite power of the cloud

lol, nice

but seriously, 6v6. That's kind of joke. 60 players, sure, I get it, but for a game to not at least offer up to 20v20 with options like 16v16 and 12v12 is really strange to me at this point. 6v6 seems desolate.

Sanjuro

lol, nice

but seriously, 6v6. That's kind of joke. 60 players, sure, I get it, but for a game to not at least offer up to 20v20 with options like 16v16 and 12v12 is really strange to me at this point. 6v6 seems desolate.

How is it a joke?

That was one of the things I liked about Gears of War. Actually felt like you had some teamwork going and you made friends/rivals fairly easy.

I still thought the gameplay was trash, but I enjoyed the concept.

How is it a joke?

That was one of the things I liked about Gears of War. Actually felt like you had some teamwork going and you made friends/rivals fairly easy.

I still thought the gameplay was trash, but I enjoyed the concept.

If you're going to have 6v6 but then have 12 bots also, you should've just done 12v12. Adding bots instead of other players means the maps could handle more and they decided to have you play against the AI half the time. It's stupid.

TheCrow

lol, nice

Don't hate on 6v6. Gears multiplayer was great and that was only 5v5. Assuming the maps are well designed it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm just confused as to why they have bots.

McNei1y

gears maps were perfectly catered to 4v4 and 5v5. I feel like Titanfalls maps will be large because we have huge mechs walking around. 6v6 just seems underwhelming when you take mechs into account. oh well... game is about to be the tits.

I remember Perfect Dark would allow you to play a practice game in multiplayer without the expansion pack but that's it.

What happened in dota? I want to watch ur comeback replay.

CB3

It was the original power of the cloud!

I wish I never had one. At least then I would have been incapable of playing Donkey Kong 64.

That game was god awful. What a disappointment.

I did/do own a Yellow DK64 controller where the bottoms and browned and black to make them look like banana peels. That shit was awesome.

CB3

6v6 isnt a big deal as long as the maps are the appropriate size and layout. It does bring up the question of where all the power is going to though if the game does infact not look that great.

I forgot it was coming out on 360. I cant imagine that version would be any different than the Xbox One version minus some minor graphical upgrades at this point.

brentech

where is the base in rust again? morning is coming, so i have my bearings on direction, but not sure where the base is at. can't find the road for the life of me

TheCrow

where is the base in rust again? morning is coming, so i have my bearings on direction, but not sure where the base is at. can't find the road for the life of me

West of the smokestack but i'm not sure what our base consists of anymore since i haven't played after the hackers fucked our shit up.

McNei1y

I suggest you go back and watch it. To put things in perspective, they took our mid rax before 25 minutes.

yeesh that's McNei1y tier. who was part of the team so I can narrow down the games when I look at ur last games played.

someone want to help me rust? I keep getting eaten by zombies and wolves.

brentech

omg. i found the base. before sun went back down.

by the time i got back, i had just under 1000 wood, 100 cloth, 100 sulfer, 100 metal ore...thought for sure i was going to die with it all on me.

Smokey

lol, nice

Uh 16 players is already a clusterfuck in COD. And you want 40 to what is essentially the same formula with mechs?

Nah bruh

TheCrow

omg. i found the base. before sun went back down.

by the time i got back, i had just under 1000 wood, 100 cloth, 100 sulfer, 100 metal ore...thought for sure i was going to die with it all on me.

Damn, that would've made a bandit really happy. You could probably get started on a small base with that much wood.

McNei1y

Yikes, 19 minute mark and they have all T1's down and the top lane T2 went down. Score is 16-3.

Edit: lol Trash pretty much called game at 24 minute when the T3 went down.

Edit 2: wow you guys got pretty huge around the 30 minute mark. Chaos Knight made some dumb moves.

TheCrow

yep. just what i did. made a place near the tower. now i'm trying to figure out how i give people access to get in

Just type /share "username" in the chat without the quotes of whoever you want to share doors with. But that person has to be ingame for you to share access with them.

Somnia

So...

Michael Meyers is a killstreak in the new COD DLC and it plays the Halloween theme when he's on the map. COD has officially gone off the deep end.

Week 16

Next vance: Friday @ 4:30 pst

Games:

Dolphins @ Bills
Saints @ Panthers
Cowboys (Rob) @ Redskins (mcneily)
Bucs (DM) @ Rams (crow)
Bears (bob) @ Eagles (CB)
Browns (Brent) @ Jets (CPU)
Colts @ Chiefs
Vikings (CPU) @ Bengals (Splat)
Broncos (Rinse?) @ Texans (Smokey?)
Titans @ Jags
Cards (CPU) @ Seahawks (Az)
Giants (Wellington) @ Lions (pistol)
Raiders (Soka) @ Chargers (Nightz)
Steelers (CPU) @ Packers (EZ)
Pats @ Ravens
Falcons @ 49ers

gg dcx. definitely a defensive struggle except for the big gore run and the crabtree reception. you had me at the end of the half with roddy white but thankfully my guy stayed on him and broke it up. real weird game with no int's!

DCX

DCX
gg dcx. definitely a defensive struggle except for the big gore run and the crabtree reception. you had me at the end of the half with roddy white but thankfully my guy stayed on him and broke it up. real weird game with no int's!
Your D is great as to be expected. My guys didn't get much seperation and when they did the window was small and the closing speed didn't get allow them to make much with the catch anyway. Losing Julio makes me play closer to the vest but I just didn't have much on offense and my D did the best they could...

Gg

DCX

Top Bottom