• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Drizz i cant go till 1130 ct at the earliest. Tomorrow would honestly be more comfortable but if you're up midnight ct that's workable

Takr your time. Pizza is Baking for another seven minutes. If we don't do tonight I'll be here tomorrow

I'll message you when I'm done and ready

Also your career is eventually going to crash and disappear like mine

brentech

If there's a good time to break your GameCom 780 headset, now is that time. =\
Was just logging onto Amazon and noticed the price was $15 less than I payed for a few days ago when I stepped on my headset. Contacted Amazon and they're able to refund the difference within 7 days of delivery.
So at least there's that....

eznark

Banned
Send your broken one to Nightz.

Also, the 770 is up to $295 on ebay. I'm putting that money directly into dota for couriers.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Madden bros. I'm sorry but I won't be able to give away free wins for a while. Gonna have to bow out of the league for now. Work has gotten super hectic for me and I'll be doing a lot of traveling for the next 2 or 3 months.

Off to Manila for 2 weeks, then over to Virginia and rounding out the trip in Colorado before finally making my way home. Sucks but at least they are going to pay me well to do it.

FMT can you put me on AP? Or if you want to kick me I guess that's OK too. Sorry again guys. I'm bringing my Vita with me but doubt remote play would be good enough for me to continue league play.

brentech

Died in Rust. Got too greedy in Rad town. Then attacked by like 10 zombies at once. Only bright side is that as I re-spawned in base, I crafted a new P250 and it has 4 mod slots. So that's pretty cool.

I also wasn't carrying my shotgun or most my supplies, but lost everything I picked up there and some other crap. Oh well.

Ferny

Died in Rust. Got too greedy in Rad town. Then attacked by like 10 zombies at once. Only bright side is that as I re-spawned in base, I crafted a new P250 and it has 4 mod slots. So that's pretty cool.

I also wasn't carrying my shotgun or most my supplies, but lost everything I picked up there and some other crap. Oh well.

Your stuff would still be there if no one picked it up. For some reason there are 10 zombies always by the garage and it looks like they are trying to get to someone in there, but that's not the case as I killed all of them and then searched in the building and no one was there.

eznark

Banned
Since I was apparently murdered in my sleep I will not be coming back until after the next server wipe.

I think I might start Dark Souls tonight if I can figure out that issue on the PC. Stupid bombcast.

brentech

Since I was apparently murdered in my sleep I will not be coming back until after the next server wipe.

I think I might start Dark Souls tonight if I can figure out that issue on the PC. Stupid bombcast.

i dont think you were, you'll show back up when you log in. everyones bodies were gone until logging back in

eznark

Banned
I'll check when I get home. Buying lightbulbs has turned into a multiple state quest for the perfect bulb.

My life this week is basically my experience in Rust yesterday. Aimless wandering with only the loosest sense of an objective.

Sanjuro

Sometimes if you suicide when you log in to a strange location, you'll end up back at your bag.

...or someone just fucking murdered you.

I didn't know all you guys were playing again. I kind of gave it up when Ferny super-kicked me through the barbershop window.

McNei1y

I'll check when I get home. Buying lightbulbs has turned into a multiple state quest for the perfect bulb.

My life this week is basically my experience in Rust yesterday. Aimless wandering with only the loosest sense of an objective.

i'm out there looking for you

Smokey

Madden bros. I'm sorry but I won't be able to give away free wins for a while. Gonna have to bow out of the league for now. Work has gotten super hectic for me and I'll be doing a lot of traveling for the next 2 or 3 months.

Off to Manila for 2 weeks, then over to Virginia and rounding out the trip in Colorado before finally making my way home. Sucks but at least they are going to pay me well to do it.

FMT can you put me on AP? Or if you want to kick me I guess that's OK too. Sorry again guys. I'm bringing my Vita with me but doubt remote play would be good enough for me to continue league play.

Madden is only a sidepiece at this point

brentech

there was a server problem yestereday. no one got killed, but everyone that didnt log back in doesnt show up until they log in

I found an M4 in rad town, and another research kit, so i can now make M4, F1 grenade, and a bolt action rifle

McNei1y

here's some DayZ info from creator AMA. Says what should be coming in the next 6 months and that the game can be optimized. Some soon, some much later, but should run better in the future.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1vva3z/rocket_ama_simplified/

Sounds pretty awesome. Limitless terrain and large servers would be unreal though (if they had all of the basic rust mechanics in like camps and such). So he feels pretty confident that the game will be "decent" in a month. I might as well buy it right now though. I think the whole idea of "Red Faction" digging sounds fantastic if they are able to implement that feature. DayZ could be one of the best time sinks out there if it reaches the potential.

Who is on my dota 2 level? I feel like I can't play with a lot of the guys in here anymore.

eznark

Banned
So, I'm going to have to be the asshole and set the opening day lineup so that we can schedule. Hopefully the whole team will be available but I guess our first run is going to be as follows, backups are in ():

BigAT (grave)
Ferny (cb)
Crow (az)
brentech (nightz)
eznark (splat)

Everyone get super salty and pissed at me now so that it's out of the way, then please let me know when you are absolutely not available and when you'd prefer to play.

McNeily I'll play non-ranked matches with you and random! That was fun even if my Enchantress blows ass!

Top Bottom