• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ColdBlooded33 said:
Could have..., but it wont happen. I Still win!

Tony_Kornheiser.jpg

BirdBomb

Banned
That very well may have been my last 360 madden game. This game doesn't deserve a league to be played on. Im so tired of hitting RBs in the backfield for them to get a 10 yard animation, stopping people on 3rd ad short, just to have my defender bounce off the RB and give him a 2.131412 yrd animation....pass defense is too hit or miss, same with outside runs. Throw the ball deep to a wide open receiver...what happens? DROP. ORRRRRRR, the receiver doesn't even make an attempt to catch the ball. IDK what i'll do...i'll decide later.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BirdBomb said:
That very well may have been my last 360 madden game. This game doesn't deserve a league to be played on. Im so tired of hitting RBs in the backfield for them to get a 10 yard animation, stopping people on 3rd ad short, just to have my defender bounce off the RB and give him a 2.131412 yrd animation....pass defense is too hit or miss, same with outside runs. Throw the ball deep to a wide open receiver...what happens? DROP. ORRRRRRR, the receiver doesn't even make an attempt to catch the ball. IDK what i'll do...i'll decide later.

The worst part is that since we all have to deal with it, we just accept it. :(

bluemax

Banned
Andokuky said:
That sucks, I was under the impression you quit since I thought I saw you say it and then you never posted anymore. I just assumed the Chargers games were being played by subs so I got a sub. If you wanna get our game done legit just let me know and I'll play you.

If you'd like. I'm around right now, or sometime this weekend.

Vumpler any time preference?

bosevan

Hey Rorsch,

Whats up with just entering in our game that we have not played yet? I know I have not been around in the last week or so but I have a lot of family stuff going on and you only tried to contact me once via AIM and I think that was earlier this week. Its only a week 10 game, seems a little quick on the draw to just make up stats or get a sub. Hell, Chargers and me are still trying to get in our week 9 game. I have been looking for you on AIM the last 3 days and have not seen you on. Anyway, AIM me when you get a chance to play our game :).

SN: Bonsevan77
GT. Farnsworth165

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
bosevan said:
Its only a week 10 game, seems a little quick on the draw to just make up stats or get a sub.

o_O! Rors explain the situation please? This is awkward.

Rorschach

vumpler said:
o_O! Rors explain the situation please? This is awkward.
I'm ALWAYS on aim. That's bullshit that I haven't been on. Ask anyone who has me on their buddy list. I've been scheduling NBA2k7 and madden games on it. I even filled in for the Pats against Cold recently. I've tried to contact Bonsevan MULTIPLE times and he never responds. Not just in the last 3 days. Not just in the last week. It's been a long time. I've posted here about it. What do you want me to do? I got a sub. I'll gladly play the game again, though. I don't care. This time, though, you contact ME. I'll be around.

PS: Lone where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

[edit] Here's the first post I made about it after he didn't answer multiple days worth of messages. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5520468&postcount=1063

I didn't even play the game 'till way after....many contact attempts later.

bosevan

Rorschach said:
I'm ALWAYS on aim. That's bullshit that I haven't been on. Ask anyone who has me on their buddy list. I've been scheduling NBA2k7 and madden games on it. I even filled in for the Pats against Cold recently. I've tried to contact Bonsevan MULTIPLE times and he never responds. Not just in the last 3 days. Not just in the last week. It's been a long time. I've posted here about it. What do you want me to do? I got a sub. I'll gladly play the game again, though. I don't care. This time, though, you contact ME. I'll be around.

PS: Lone where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

[edit] Here's the first post I made about it after he didn't answer multiple days worth of messages. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5520468&postcount=1063

Such hostilty :) Like I said I was not around for like a week and a half, not just a few days. My bad completely on not answering your posts on here. Just thought it was quick to get a sub. I will be around tonite and tmorrow. I just tried to message you on AIM, but you are set to away, ironic lol. I will try to get you on AIM the rest of the nite and tmorrow. If you get on just message me a time u can play.

Rorschach said:

I believe this man. He is a very reliable player in our 2k7 league and I give him all the respect in the world (when it comes to online communities).

bosevan

Good Game Bluemax and Rosch,

again thanks for playing me even though the weeks were late. I did not mean to accuse him of not being online guys, my bad. I just must have kept missing him. Malley Mal just message me on AIM when you want to play. SN: bonsevan77

Zep

Banned
Wow...CB is running wild on you guys:lol

Now lets see him actually beat Duce or whoever else wants the Eagles in 08', so hes not medicore(coughpantherscough). That is all.

DCX

DCX
Big Zep said:

Now lets see him actually beat Duce or whoever else wants the Eagles in 08', so hes not medicore(coughpantherscough). That is all.
Go home!

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Big Zep said:

He cant beat me and never will!

muhahaha :lol

AirBrian

Yeah, gg. F'n Benson should've gotten that 3-1. Nice tackle though. That play really cost me the game. Man, my secondary was getting burned against the short passes all day but shut down your bombs. Go figure.

AirBrian

Andokuky said:
If you wanna just post em I can add them. Thanks for jotting them down.
OK, here you go:

Code:
Recieving

Marshall	6	139	1	35	1	57
Scheffler	3	 29	 0	 9	 0	 14
Smith		 1	  4	  1	  0	 1	  4
Walker		4	95	0	3	2	30
K. Johnson	1	8	0	9	0	8

Rushing

M. Bell		2	 0	  1	  0	  0	  2
T. Bell		124	0	24	0	4	11
Cutler		20	1	4	2	2	11

Passing

Cutler		275	2	1	15	33	1	57

Kicking

Elam		2	2	26

KR

Bailey		6	199	0	55

Punting

Ernster		1	31	0

PR

Bailey		1	10	10	0
The columns match the columns on a stat printout.

Top Bottom