• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
2 wins. 2 heroe challenges down. 1 NP set with Mythical Staff.

GAME WAS GOOD TONIGHT

2 wins. 2 heroe challenges down. 1 NP set with Mythical Staff.

GAME WAS GOOD TONIGHT

this is how you get sucked back in...

tomorrow will be full
cBj1LTf.png

brentech

Bless the Clippers. They deflect from the Bulls choke job last night.

I wouldn't even call the Bulls loss a choke job. Matthew Dellavedova is just an elite rising talent

Meanwhile in Los Angeles, apparently we learned that Josh Smith has more heart than any Clipper. Holy fuck I was laughing when he hit that step back 3

brentech

https://youtu.be/Rk4FJhkB8QQ

Round 3 Caterham Academy. Game could really use some tweaking of the AI starts. They are ridiculously slow off the line. I accidentally skipped qualifying and had to start in last (20th), and I overtake half the field by the first turn.
Decent little race from that point though. Bumped on a guy on the second lap and lost some real momentum that may have landed me on the podium.

I think ppd might have lost his mind. Universe mid, sumail offlane, weird drafts for 2 days now...

Old man fear doesn have time for this shit tho

HBoYecp.gif

BigAT

I expect a patch before TI.

Average Summit 3 game is under 25 minutes.

I was talking to Splatbot about this yesterday. I'm not ready to blame these stomps on the patch. First, I think there is just a pretty big talent gap between certain teams at the Summit. Some of the teams there should be losing, badly. Second, this patch is so new I think it is causing a bigger variance in games as a result. The teams that have already figured out 6.84 and practiced it more on winning by a wider margin than they would in a couple of months. Lastly, there have been have truly fucking terrible drafts this tournament for whatever reason. KOTL/Tusk/Lone Druid lanes deserve to have their shit pushed in, I don't care what patch they are playing in.

eznark

Banned
Dunno why they would patch it, when the thing was first announced I said it seemed like the whole point was faster games.

BigAT

Also I feel like it hasn't translated into pub games at all really. Most of my matches this patch are 40+ minutes.

Dunno why they would patch it, when the thing was first announced I said it seemed like the whole point was faster games.

I assumed they meant closer to League's average game length (about 45 minutes) vs the hour plus farm fests we were seeing. 25 minute stomps might be a bit extreme. I haven't had a chance to watch much lately though.

Trasher

This patch it seems to be harder to win earlier from what I've experienced so far. Have had some stupid comeback wins that should have never swung back in our favor. Classic Trasher games I suppose.

Top Bottom