• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden ps4 Off-Season Thread: A Dota for all seasons

brentech

If anyone spots Bluetooth over the ear headphone deal, hit me with a steam message. Just looking for some cheapies to mow the yard with.
Think I found some I'll buy if I don't find a pair in the sale.

TheCrow

I think this would have been a lot better if it was just people in this thread. I didn't even care if it was just 4 teams or whatever.

Also, go with Wells to Chicago everyone. You won't regret it.

There only like 2 or 3 people not from gaf. Doesn't matter at all.
facepalm.gif

brentech

Would be nice if everyone made sure their share settings enabled their voices to be heard in other people's streams and what not.

Was wondering if we would party with just the team or keep it funny/friendly with all the people in the game in one party?

Both leagues? Why are there two?

Because we already have one league active.

The Rocket League site doesn't allow me to edit it once a league is active, so I need to make a second one. Because of that, instead of preventing people from getting their games in, I made a second league to join while everyone who decided to join last minute gets a team in.

Once everyone is in, we will move to the second league where people can simply transfer over their games by re-recording their records. It's not that hard, it will take a few minutes tops if you have a couple of games already done in the current active league.

Would be nice if everyone made sure their share settings enabled their voices to be heard in other people's streams and what not.

Was wondering if we would party with just the team or keep it funny/friendly with all the people in the game in one party?

It's a pretty non-casual leauge I think, so one party should be fine. More fun that way. This isn't exactly a game of extreme strategy

btw brent I c u on Golf Club

I feel like this is a one party game

The only time 2 parties felt right is when we did in-house NHL and the winning team would raid the losing party to talk shit immediately after

DJ Bowser

A tournament I'm not involved with? Damn it :(

GQ and my boy Bowser #2 are on if any other teams want to get a league game in!

Will take a bit to coordinate but I wanna win!

brentech

Event 1: Chambers Bay, WA (Thursday) - Par 70
  • Greg: 74 - HCP 76
  • Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
  • Brent: 80 - HCP 79
Event 2: Magnolia National, Georgia (Sunday) - Par 72
  • Splat: 72 - HCP ?
  • LostBigBoss: 75 - HCP 79
  • Eznark: 76 - HCP 76
  • Greg: 77 - HCP 79
  • Brent: 81 - HCP 80
Event 3: Whistling Straights Sheboygan, Wisconsin - Par 72
  • Splat: 68 - HCP ?
  • CrimsonCommie: 72 - 63
  • Eznark: 74 - HCP 77
  • Brent: 78 - HCP 77
  • Greg: 81 - HCP 83
Current scores as I know them and can see on the PS4.

Rorschach

Turns out the Kingsman blu ray I bought was an off cam bootleg with like three subtitles. Sucks because the first like 2 minutes were jam packed. Popped in Lost in Translation. Nothing has happened for 50 minutes. :( Rich people's lives sure are hard, though.

Rorschach

By the way, anyone got advice on an international credit card? My credit union's card had started charging for international purchases and their alternative card is great, but it's American Express. From what I've read, chase and capital one seem to be the top dogs for international rewards Visas.

TheCrow

By the way, anyone got advice on an international credit card? My credit union's card had started charging for international purchases and their alternative card is great, but it's American Express. From what I've read, chase and capital one seem to be the top dogs for international rewards Visas.

Chase is awesome!
Wait for welli.

eznark

Banned
For some reason audio only worked from Drizzler for the first like hour, which made it lame. Then I dropped and rejoined and everyone worked and it was fun again. That game really depends on the voice chat, super repetitive without it.

Kind of makes me want to play more Hell Divers

Top Bottom